• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.

35 posts in this topic

Let everyone share their UI. 
Everyone has different personality and preferences. So if this is so important, why do not talk about it? It will be fun! :)

Let me start. 

uijpg_shxwrxq.jpg

I cleaned up UI before the merge, my main action bar in the middle shows the main cooldowns I need, but act as MANY buttons. I have modifier macros for all of those keys so I would say for the 8 buttons you see in the middle, they act as around 20-24 spells/abilities :) 

WoWScrnShot_093015_202855.jpg

Edited by TehRealDeadman
2 people like this

iC32Mkq.jpg

I'm a fan of the classic UI.

I have different on every toon, and I'm trying to have Lui v3 on every,
but it does not help to DPS classes and specs >:(

The one I main and adore:
CezMj1j.jpg

1 person likes this

i've a clean ui unlike edgie's (srsly how can you live with so much **** filling your screen? XD)

i personally dont even use most of the timer functions etc of DBM while raiding cuz i'd rather see myself what is going on in my screen. rather then 10 messages in my screen and a weird robot voice yelling in my ear

BNsJnfr.jpg

Edited by Kilydan
3 people like this

i've a clean ui unlike edgie's (srsly how can you live with so much **** filling your screen? XD)

i personally dont even use most of the timer functions etc of DBM while raiding cuz i'd rather see myself what is going on in my screen. rather then 10 messages in my screen and a weird robot voice yelling in my ear

Bahahah, my camera is MAX zoomed out when I raid :P
WHAT! http://prntscr.com/8nege7 I still can see everything :(
Edited since this Firestorm >:(

Edited by Edgie

Bahahah, my camera is MAX zoomed out when I raid :P
WHAT! http://prntscr.com/8nege7 I still can see everything :(
Edited since this Firestorm >:(

everything is just so big and dark etc some lines that do absolutely nothing. but ive to admit the ui itself looks good, just doesnt work for me personally when i go to raid, since as i said, i'd rather see the encounter then my own ui :P

nah jk im actually using this UI:

http://i.imgur.com/aX8wp.jpg

Edited by Kilydan
1 person likes this

everything is just so big and dark etc some lines that do absolutely nothing.

Fine. http://prntscr.com/8ngsc5

best UI ever, i absolutely love it! even the character is completely gone which allows you to avoid any damage. thats just insane! :D

1 person likes this

TBH I actually PvPed like this lol. I did have every action bar invisible 24/7, and out of combat my unit frames were invisible. My screen out of combat was always empty, I just changed it recently to what I posted above :P No need to see any abilities seeing as I never need to look at my bars lol, but the screen seemed to bee too empty which is why I changed back to my current setup.

1 person likes this

Edgie, Edgie, Edgie. That first one is loaded as fuck. :P 

0KSDu0W.jpg

Well. My 2 cents. The leftmost bar is a WA2 ICD tracker for the Shado-Pan Trinket. I'll share the LUA-String, if anyone wants to test it out. ;)

(Don't mind the action bar on the right. Old souvenir from the TGOShit Raid Leading days, filled with Raidannounce-macros. :D )

Alas, Brook. B|

"You want a Battle? Here's a War!" 

Edited by Envious
1 person likes this

this new forum is weird

WoWScrnShot_100715_234921.jpg

WoWScrnShot_100815_013834.jpg

Edited by Fluffypanda

Nothing special but i like it :)

WoWScrnShot_100715_132810.jpg

1 person likes this

WoWScrnShot_100815_013834.jpg

What's this addon you're using for target frames? O_O
I need that on my Hunter!

And stop hatin', nubs, my screen is 15' >:(>:(>:( 

2 people like this

I just like to have everything close together:D

WoWScrnShot_101115_042133.thumb.jpg.a82d

1 person likes this

i am wondering why people cannot get what is happening into the game without this hard spam of textlines and icons.^^

Gimme that addon, damn it! Please ;(

What's this addon you're using for target frames? O_OI need that on my Hunter!

And stop hatin', nubs, my screen is 15' >:(>:(>:( 

Ghetto frames 2

1 person likes this

I just like to have everything close together:D

WoWScrnShot_101115_042133.thumb.jpg.a82d

Only thing i would personally not like on your UI is the MSTB, its even blocking your own portrait frame.+ it looks quite messy in my opinion, (says the warlocks who loves playing affliction on many targets, with too many numbers flying around :P) besides that do i rly like the map with the bags etc around it at the right bottom

1 person likes this

And another one, now with my new interactive Ragebar (Custom-made via WeakAuras) and the DBM Range-check shown. B|

WoWScrnShot_101115_232612.thumb.jpg.af28

Edited by Envious

So first, don't ask what i am doing there! x) No really just don't...

And second, i try to let my UI as clean as possible so ye that's how it looks like. =)

WoWScrnShot_061515_142503.thumb.jpg.ba35

Only thing i would personally not like on your UI is the MSTB, its even blocking your own portrait frame.+ it looks quite messy in my opinion, (says the warlocks who loves playing affliction on many targets, with too many numbers flying around :P) besides that do i rly like the map with the bags etc around it at the right bottom

he can move the dmg lines to not interfere with char frames...

So first, don't ask what i am doing there! x) No really just don't...

And second, i try to let my UI as clean as possible so ye that's how it looks like. =)

WoWScrnShot_061515_142503.thumb.jpg.ba35

gave up on xperl long time ago itst just too... small numbers there on char frame u dont even know whats happening

gave up on xperl long time ago itst just too... small numbers there on char frame u dont even know whats happening

The ElvUI healthbars were buggy for me so i decided to take the xperl stuff. Also I am fine with the "small numbers" so far, only problem is that the DK runes are buggy and i need an extra addon for that but ye i still like it! =)

The ElvUI healthbars were buggy for me so i decided to take the xperl stuff. Also I am fine with the "small numbers" so far, only problem is that the DK runes are buggy and i need an extra addon for that but ye i still like it! =)

you know better