• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zaesis

Apexis crystals

3 posts in this topic

Hey there. I've been trying to farm apexis in guldan server. I've done the part that you build the shipyard and do quests in tannan and etc. 

Now.. i got 1500 apexis for just 1 daily.. idk where i can get more apexis per day. Is it there a way to get more then 1500 each day? 

My garrison map is buged. I can't click the map that was suposed to give more apexis (according to youtube). 

And elite mobs and rares are not giving the apexis too and i can't complete some quests btw. 

Idk what to do more.. 

Edited by Zaesis

the elite and rares do give apexis, check how much you have before and after killing one, you get 1500 apexis daily from the giant birdperson, you can also get 1500 from the other quest in kingslanding or the orc landing, you know the horde or alliance bases in tanaan jungle

Now for the big one, build a mage tower(allis) or a shaman hut? mystic something?(hordies) in the garrison, you can get a lot of apexis there, you use ogre waystones to get workorders, that gets you apexis crystal,  also put your garrison mine and garden to work, stone and seeds for work orders, when each work order is picked you get some apexis, also the war mill, put your garrison to work, you will also get some garrison table missions that rewards apexis, prioritize them, if you have a follower with the apexis trait use it always, you will get you 150k apexis in 3 months max

oh and the ogre waystones can be farmed from orcs sometimes but the best mob to farm them are of course ogres, so go to a place with many ogres and slay them all, you will need around 200 waystones a week

Edited by Asbestus
1 person likes this

Omg ty so much :) !!!