• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meeeddaa

questions about selling characters

3 posts in this topic

Hello i want to ask some questions about selling a character 

1)  If i put a Character for Sell , but after time it dont get selled , do i lose anything ? i have 40FS points , do i lose them since i put it in market ? or i lose some of them ? 

2) IS the sell/buy character alive ? 

3) If the Character get Selled , Firestorm will remove some of the points ? like 25% of them or like that ? 

Hello Meeeddaa,

1) It will not take anything from you if your character is not sold or your cancel the sale.

2) If you mean can you log in on the character while it's up for sale, no.

3) 25% (or 30% if you want your character for sale highlighted) will be deducted from the sale amount, i.e. if a character sells for 1000 points you will receive 750 points (700 if you have highlighted character).

hi, i was thinking of buying a character but I have 11 characters already, and when trying to pass a char from wod to legion it says that there's no more room, now the limit was increased from 11 in wod to 12 in legion so there should be no problem but I think the system is not aware of that, I was going to pass my dk and sell one of my dh, but now I don't know what to do