• Announcements

Bujupi

Banned for 30 day [In-game]

3 posts in this topic

Title: Banned for 30 day

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello , today i want to apologize about my mistake . i used a third programme in raid Black rock foundry ... i tried to farm some tmog instead to buy them via shop but it didin't work . so i used fly hack. i know this is a big mistake via ur server and u always announce in game . But i played all expansions in ur server and played years and years and didin't get banned.

Since this is the first time my account banned . Can u reduce it? its 30 day , i just bought 2 chars and i want to have fun with them . Also i'm a donator to ur server and always i will bee. if This need i will give money to reduce my account ban. please try to understand my situation and i appologize about that and this will be never done again. Hope u understand me . Peace

Hacking has well-known consequences. You made a choice.

Greetings,

We ask politely that you don't discuss your suspension for privacy reasons as sometimes you may be disclosing private information that can back fire on you or your account. If you feel that you were suspended wrongfully, please make a ban appeal in the proper section. As well please note we do not take bribes and we never will.
Home>Support>Ban Appeals

This topic will be locked and archived.

Kind Regards,
Executive Game Master Latisimus,
International Firestorm Staff,