Hajfa

Beast Mastery Hunters...

2 posts in this topic

Ok, so we went arenas with friend on MoP... It was all good until we got BM Hunters. Seriously. What the duck. 

56k Kill Command w/o crit.

31k Arcane Shot crit.

And his burst... At the start of the arena, my friend had 611k hp... Maybe in cca 3 seconds, he was on like 5% HP. (I'd say the hunter was undergeared a little too - he had 580k HP with Priest's stamina buff).

His pet is totally overpowered too. I don't think that 33k Claw is ok. (If the pet had lower attack speed, it would be acceptable. Pet's autoattacks have cca 0.5s intervals...)

The first - 4 million damage - he did that in 4 minutes.

The second - nearly 6 million damage - he did that in 7 minutes. (We ran like crazy).

Do something with it, plzs. qq

WoWScrnShot_072417_180010.jpg

WoWScrnShot_072417_180826.jpg

Edited by Hajfa
2 people like this

its not just BM hunters, its a pvp bug that effects them all

i have been hit with 135k chimera shots and 80k arcane shots , and 85k kill commands in D stance with plate on, just now got hit with a 45k kill shot in D stance with plate on and with die by the sword up

and bite ? why is that low damage auto pet ability hitting me for 45K in plate and in D stance

great fun on this fireshit server huh.

its seems to be only certain hunters too, so they obviously know some pvp bug that this shit hole server hasent fixed in over 6 months

most are well known regular players.

Edited by uglyboy
2 people like this