Frostbreath wod

[Declined] shop artifact appearences [Shop]

3 posts in this topic

Title: shop artifact appearences

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hi  i was think about  the artifact appearences, im the lonely dk  with  warglaive of dh i use   the gnome for legg trasmog and i made it , so i was think  if you put  alll artifact skin of all classes  and use gnomes for trasmog  like me   with artifact of warr or dh  like me .

WoWScrnShot_072817_190249.jpg

2 people like this

for who ask me how i did this   is simple :  it was  at begin of server   , they fix  the chain quest of demon hunter but  when you logging you take the quest automatically and  if you was try to delete   the quest ,the quest everytime reappear when you relogging  you retake it back . So tired of this  rollbackquest  i did  the chainquest  and  i take the glaive  . After the server put  the leggendaries gnome for trasmog   so i think well i wanna try if work xmog and in the options appear the glaives so i made it  this is how   i do this thing  and this is why i make this suggestion  support me thanks <3

2 people like this

Marked as declined as artifact weapons are meant to be for specific classes and you are not meant to have the Demon Hunter Glaives.