Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kandyce

level 70 Gnome vs level 34 raptor , Dalaran realm

7 posts in this topic

34owk5g.jpg

Guess which one is the rogue.

Back in WOTLK you had weapon skills which you had to train. The amount of misses makes me think that your weapon skill wasn't trained at all yet.

Just keep on hitting lowlevel mobs, it should increase quickly.

Best regards,

WoD Head Game Master Vekk

Well , yes ,  i know about that, all my characters gain weapon skills upon hitting mobs, except the rogues. I managed to raise skinning on that rogue to level 240 , so I'd say she had hit plenty of mobs , but her weapon skills doesn't increases past level 5. And is the same with other rogues that I've made.

You have to hit at least green-level mombs in order for your skill to improve in wotlk.

8 hours ago, Furror said:

You have to hit at least green-level mombs in order for your skill to improve in wotlk.

This is correct,

You can only raise your weapon skill level by hitting mobs that gives you experience.
Also you can use a training dummy in either orgrimmar or stormwind to train your weapon skills.

On 21.11.2015 at 2:12 AM, Ares said:

Also you can use a training dummy in either orgrimmar or stormwind to train your weapon skills.

I've tried this, but just as on retail servers, you cannot raise weapon skill on dummies (sadly).

There is a dummy at argent tournament that allows you to raise you weapon skill, it's the only one i know that works.