• Announcements

Kavos

I guess... FIRESTORM WAS NOT PREPARED

230 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2016 at 11:10 AM, Florix said:

In Azeroth:
20160310094611511.jpg

Tnx, that's cool thing. I see they moved Eastern Kingdoms a bit to the east. I have a feeling Legion will be awesome!

Wanna fix the other patches first?

9 hours ago, Gnoworries said:

Wanna fix the other patches first?

they do :)

I have 2 question. (Start saying srry for my bad english , i'm italian)

How much time remain for turn on Legion realm?

We can transfer for free WoD Charac to Legion?

57 minutes ago, GHroSTb said:

I have 2 question. (Start saying srry for my bad english , i'm italian)

How much time remain for turn on Legion realm?

We can transfer for free WoD Charac to Legion?

you will be able to transfer your first char from wod to legion for free,we dont know how much time longer untill they release it

19 minutes ago, TitanFurryWf said:

you will be able to transfer your first char from wod to legion for free,we dont know how much time longer untill they release it

Okay thanks :D , now i wanna see if some GM knows the release date (about)

4 hours ago, GHroSTb said:

Okay thanks :D , now i wanna see if some GM knows the release date (about)

by we dont know i meant nobody knows yet when they'll release it and that includes the GMs too,maybe the dev in charge of legion might have a date but i could be wrong about that 

Will I be able to transfer character from WoD to Legion?

when WOWLegion is going to be released in FireStorm ? 

good q :)

On 7/2/2016 at 3:15 AM, Maxxin said:

good q :)

Seems like it wont be anytime soon

So far I did the Valkyrs story in Stormheim and just started Val'sharas of the Broken Isles.
Every quest is simply epic and very rewarding. Cinematic at almost every second quest.
Demon Hunter Starting zone is a complete battlefield very intense! 
In all: Legion is like Wotlk 2 But with so many changes. Warlords is a joke compared to this. 
Prepaying for retale. Impossible to script this :D Maybe after 3-4 years....maybe. 

df (1).jpg

df (2).jpg

Maybe first script deepholm hyjal and other place becouse is a big shit at this server  

2 hours ago, konzolmester said:

So far I did the Valkyrs story in Stormheim and just started Val'sharas of the Broken Isles.
Every quest is simply epic and very rewarding. Cinematic at almost every second quest.
In all: Legion is like Wotlk 2 But with so many changes. Warlords is a joke compared to this. 
Prepaying for retale. Impossible to script this :D Maybe after 3-4 years....maybe. 

df (1).jpg

df (2).jpg

Hmm so as you said you did those things on stor*hei*, so why do you think it will take 3-4 years to implement that stuff here ? 

C'mon they already showed us that they won't script epic quests etc. Look at Draenor - only intoduction questline is working, then grind because they don't care about non-coop PvE :)

The only hope is that they will finally listen to players who would like to wait longer, but for higher quality content. Especially now, when there are concurent servers preparing for August 30 and Legion with scripts and videos of actual gameplay.

Edited by Revaniter

12 hours ago, Criste said:

Hmm so as you said you did those things on stor*hei*, so why do you think it will take 3-4 years to implement that stuff here ? 

Im playing on the Retail beta you funny guy. Stormheim is a map on the Broken Isles in legion expansion you dummy :) 

Edited by konzolmester

@konzolmesterWell I misunderstood it. There is also some pserver with that name running beta I guess. And if you don't know how to speak neatly and politely don't reply! I made a mistake by replying some idiot so...

2 hours ago, Criste said:

@konzolmesterWell I misunderstood it. There is also some pserver with that name running beta I guess. And if you don't know how to speak neatly and politely don't reply! I made a mistake by replying some idiot so...

That was a harmless joke mate.  Calling others idiot now thats a real insult right there. :) 

Edited by konzolmester

20 hours ago, konzolmester said:

df (1).jpg

df (2).jpg

We have more things working than you might think :P

3 people like this

When is it going to be launched

when will be launched guys ???

2 hours ago, Galban said:

When is it going to be launched

49 minutes ago, kristian13 said:

when will be launched guys ???

they dont have date

32 minutes ago, vasko_dobrev200 said:

They dont have date

TM46bTJ.png

I think it'll be released around November.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they'd release it on the same week with Blizzard :D (Thank to *ThatServerWillBeDownBeforeTheEndOfTheYear*'s FBspammer administrator, and his hypingarmy it wouldn't make much sense..)

Btw, Having French developers, 4language community, a Discord server and this forum design just became a trend lately, or there's something else too? just curious and lazy lol.

On 2016. 07. 07. at 0:02 AM, Hearts said:

We have more things than you think working :P

I beg of you, make Sylvanas Legion realm PVE! Make the Death Hunter starting and all artifact quests as blizzlike as possible! 
And the npc voices would be just pure love from you guys! Please make it happen. No more PVP garbage pls. 
We want a good community with blizzlike game experiance,

Edited by konzolmester
1 person likes this

@Kavos

Dude what are your PC specs? Legion runs so smoothly! @_@