• Announcements

Kavos

I guess... FIRESTORM WAS NOT PREPARED

230 posts in this topic

Hello Kavos if u can.plz add another video about the progress u have made with legion.wish u all the bests

On 7/8/2016 at 11:13 PM, Imi. said:

TM46bTJ.png

I think it'll be released around November.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they'd release it on the same week with Blizzard :D (Thank to *ThatServerWillBeDownBeforeTheEndOfTheYear*'s FBspammer administrator, and his hypingarmy it wouldn't make much sense..)

Btw, Having French developers, 4language community, a Discord server and this forum design just became a trend lately, or there's something else too? just curious and lazy lol.

There are no french devs currently working on legion :P

On 7/10/2016 at 0:04 PM, Cyph1n said:

@Kavos

Dude what are your PC specs? Legion runs so smoothly! @_@

5960x @ 4.2ghz, gtx 970 g1, 32 gb ddr4, 1.5 Tb ssds, 3tb hdd

19 hours ago, Galban said:

Hello Kavos if u can.plz add another video about the progress u have made with legion.wish u all the bests

Maybe this or the next week ^^

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Kavos said:

5960x @ 4.2ghz, gtx 970 g1, 32 gb ddr4, 1.5 Tb ssds, 3tb hdd

:o Did you custom build it?

32gb ram? Why do you need so much? For rendering?

1 hour ago, Cyph1n said:

Yes I built it.

And I use around 20gb while working on the server, so there you go 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Cyph1n said:

32GB RAM isnt the expensive part here, did you miss out on the4.2ghz 5960x and the 1.5TB SSD? I think the RAM is the cheapest part of his build going at around 200 bucks :P

3 people like this

20 hours ago, Hearts said:

32GB RAM isnt the expensive part here, did you miss out on the4.2ghz 5960x and the 1.5TB SSD? I think the RAM is the cheapest part of his build going at around 200 bucks :P

Now it is cheap, it was 650€ 2 years ago :P it was more expensive than the mobo or gpu

1 person likes this

Can anyone tell me when we can test Legion? xD  :/ 

Soon. 

I am amazed you guys are developing Legion when WoD non-playable 90% of the time (at least in sombraluna, which seems like the joke of all these servers of course). PvE in sombraluna in WoD is virtually non-existing due to bugs, PvP is extremely unbalanced, and we frequently suffer from lag and disconnections. Perhaps it is the Spanish server the only one that really stinks, and the rest are playable and enjoyable. If so, it would be great if we could migrate to English server.

Other than that, congrats on the development of Legion.

@Kavos i watched the video you guys uploaded on youtube and i have 2 questions,1)will we be able to get the illidari title? and 2)i saw that the class mount quest can be completed but since it wasnt used i believe its not working or something,so is it or it just wasnt used in the video?

On 7/29/2016 at 4:40 PM, Ellesar said:

Soon. 

Great, ive been playing some trash server while waiting for u guys to add legion, Since your last dev patch on this topic on legion fixes so far, u have more things fixed then any other server at this present time, and thay have been opened for a good 1+ month already in beta test phase,, their  expecting to open  end of this month, also, not gonna mention any names here, iv'e also gave some people the good news on firestorm's legion, hopefully they will join us, when the time is Right, all i say is u folks give us a date, to keep the people hyped and to be ready for the grand opening like when Dreanor was Released 

Regards Sonic 

i guess 30 of august they will release it or maybe sooner cant wait :D

i guess 30 of august they will release it or maybe sooner cant wait :D

I don't think so but I believe that they will release it soon.

Edited by Tigd

Not showing my character name, but here. Now playing Retail, enjoying the Windwalker Monk in Legion's Pre-expansion. Not playing here anymore, not putting up with the scourge I call in this server. So peaceful with out people screaming in the Trade Chat "nab ur not gd" or anything like that. Even print screened my Firestorm Profile picture bottom right of the image. ;) 

http://imgur.com/a/EqTTT (Selfie)

http://imgur.com/a/zP59Z (Talents) 

Windwalker Monk - Yeah.. It's alright, you use your hands of course. Meaning you no longer take out your weapons if it's a Sword, Mace, or Axe. Which.. To me is a shame now, as we don't have Jab anymore. The Fist weapons come out when you're fighting though. But when you tiger palm they disappear. 

New Abilities:

Effuse: A fast and efficient spell, healing the target for 18,665. (1.45 sec cast)

Master: Combo Strikes: Your abilities deal 26% more damage when they're not a repeat of the previous ability. (This to me will be interesting to see for some people..)

Windwalking: (Passive) You and your allies within 10 yards have 10% increase movement speed.

New talents:

Level 15: Chi Burst (No changes), Eye of the tiger: Tiger Palm also applies Eye of the tiger, dealing 8,024 Nature Damage to the enemy and 8,024 healing to the monk over 8 secs, Chi Wave (No changes)

Level 30: Chi Torpedo (Same but increases movement speed now,), Tigers Lust (same), Celerity (same)

Level 45: Energizing Elixir (Same, now a talent...Weird..But okay.), Ascension (Same but increases energy by 10%), Power Strikes (same)

Level 60: Ring of Peace (same), Dizzying Kicks - Black out kick also reduces the targets movement speed by 70% for 3 seconds, Leg Sweep (Same)

level 75: Healing Elixir (Same), Diffuse Magic (same), Dampen Harm (Same)

Level 90: Rushing Jade Wind (Same), Invoke Xuen, the white tiger (Same), Hit Combo - Each successive attack that triggers combo strikes in a row grants 2% increased damage stacking up to 8 times.

Level 100: Chi Orbit - Every 5 sec an orb of energy forms and rotates around you until it impacts an enemy, dealing 6,999 damage to all nearby enemies, maximum 4 orbs, Whirling Dragon Punch - Performs a devastating whirling upward strike, dealing 50,092 damage to all nearby enemies. Only usable when Fists of Fury and Rising sun kick are on cooldown. (Quite a good talent if you ask me), Serenity (Same)

On 7/9/2016 at 4:53 PM, konzolmester said:

I beg of you, make Sylvanas Legion realm PVE! Make the Death Hunter starting and all artifact quests as blizzlike as possible! 
And the npc voices would be just pure love from you guys! Please make it happen. No more PVP garbage pls. 
We want a good community with blizzlike game experiance,

pls no pve realm, boring as hell, make it pvp competitive

hello  May I ask when will be available at the Legion Firestorm ..?

We'll be able to transfer a char from the WoD server or we'll have to make a new to level in Legion?

On 11. 8. 2016 at 7:53 PM, Cooderz said:

pls no pve realm, boring as hell, make it pvp competitive

PvP Competive? To my knowlage. So far, there has been no World PvP happening other than Fighting infront of Main Cities an People ganking low levels :P

6 people like this

When legion ?

I see scrubs asking when is the legion coming out?!?!?!? when is the legion coming out?!?!?!? 

Well just wait a little bit more. Firestorm are very advanced coders/developers and the legion server will be out soon!

Server is prepared but they are making it better for us, because it's gonna be the best server of all.

4 hours ago, Wrathlon said:

I see scrubs asking when is the legion coming out?!?!?!? when is the legion coming out?!?!?!? 

Well just wait a little bit more. Firestorm are very advanced coders/developers and the legion server will be out soon!

Server is prepared but they are making it better for us, because it's gonna be the best server of all.

they already said they will release a test realm at the end of the month but this people that keep asking dont even bother with the announcements 

On 8/13/2016 at 2:59 PM, Sketter said:

PvP Competive? To my knowlage. So far, there has been no World PvP happening other than Fighting infront of Main Cities an People ganking low levels :P

nu nu nu! I saw alot of world pvp going on and participated alot in it aswell

I understand there will be a test realm coming out, but will everyone be able to play on it? Or just those invited by the devs? Or the ppl with the highest vote points? I want to transfer my monk already and PLAY. 

24 minutes ago, Vievin said:

I understand there will be a test realm coming out, but will everyone be able to play on it? Or just those invited by the devs? Or the ppl with the highest vote points? I want to transfer my monk already and PLAY. 

I am pretty sure that everyone will be able to join :3

Edited by Sketter