• Announcements

Shelby

Connection issues? Post here.

313 posts in this topic

Realm:Sylvanas
Description: no realms are currently available.

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, cronoke said:

Realm:Sylvanas
Description: no realms are currently available.

Capture.PNG

update your game using fs launcher , i can see the 7.1.5 

server is 7.3.5 now

Edited by Rarimo

aaaaaa.JPG

do i need to redownload game?

i cant connect since thursday until now

I have problem with connecting on Legion. Always when i wrote email + pass i get the message "You have been disconected" i play on launcher and i dont know how to log. 

Can anyone help me?

So, i downloaded the launcher and tried to play on garrosh and everything went fine, the game downloaded just fine. So, i clicked to download Legion as well, on the standard folder and everything, and it took some time to work but eventually it did, the game opened and i was able to play while downloading the rest of the game. But ever since, i click on play, or directly on the laucher inside the folder and the cursor goes a little bit like its starting the game, but the game doesnt start. I've tried downloading the launcher and the game itself multiple times, but legion stays this way( however, i can play garrosh just fine).

Can someone help me?

so i try to play on legion but always i try to start the game the game crash and say to me " the CAS system was unable to initialize :ClientGandler:initialization error: failed fetching the CDN configuration file" and a lot of error below him... pls help

4 hours ago, drinktator said:

So, i downloaded the launcher and tried to play on garrosh and everything went fine, the game downloaded just fine. So, i clicked to download Legion as well, on the standard folder and everything, and it took some time to work but eventually it did, the game opened and i was able to play while downloading the rest of the game. But ever since, i click on play, or directly on the laucher inside the folder and the cursor goes a little bit like its starting the game, but the game doesnt start. I've tried downloading the launcher and the game itself multiple times, but legion stays this way( however, i can play garrosh just fine).

Can someone help me?

Do you see the game application in task manager? Generally speaking when you launch a freshly downloaded game or a minimal client, it takes the game about 15 min to start up.

23 minutes ago, Poker123123 said:

so i try to play on legion but always i try to start the game the game crash and say to me " the CAS system was unable to initialize :ClientGandler:initialization error: failed fetching the CDN configuration file" and a lot of error below him... pls help

Hopefully this post will help you find a solution.

On 7/22/2018 at 9:01 PM, ellyktrick said:

do i need to redownload game?

i cant connect since thursday until now

What error are getting?

I'm trying to load the 7.3.5 patch for legion, and i keep getting this error

firestorm error.png

Greetings everyone!

If you're having issues with your CDN configuration file not being fetched correctly. Please try the following posted by another player:

Download the following files:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/456860411682095124/457547475969114132/config.rar
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/376808947992100867/463974179642015744/FS735.wtf

Extract the config.rar to Data folder and copy FS735.wtf to WTF folder
after that remove the read only from the world of warcraft folder, and execute either Firestorm-64.exe as admin or Firestorm Launcher as admin

Remove the read only from your WoW.exes and your Data folder aswell.

If there's still issues with this, please read this through: CDN ERRORS

Kind regards, 

Trial GameMaster Kenathol.

Edited by Kenathol

Hey y'all. i'm on a mac, and cannot figure out how to connect to your server. Can anyone offer a step-by-step for a mac?

Getting the "You have been disconnected" (Blz51901306} error any help?

Spoiler

I have an problem with connecting.

IMG_5366.JPG

Edited by VoodooThresh

I'm new and stuff, I downloaded legion abit ago on WoW. My friend said it would be really slow and stuff the first time, so I waited a couple of hours. When it finally loaded and let me on the account screen i used my blizzard ID and tried to log in, but ti kept saying that I was Disconnected from the server 59001 or something. IS this apart of it loading stuff in or is this some type of error? I just want to play WoW with my friend,man. Also now WoW closes itself each time I try opening it. Last time it atleast let me get to the menu, not it won't even let me get that far. The black screen comes up and I get the blue loading ring around my mouse then after a minute it shuts itself down.

On 03/08/2018 at 5:59 AM, Sacredheals said:

Do you see the game application in task manager? Generally speaking when you launch a freshly downloaded game or a minimal client, it takes the game about 15 min to start up.

Nop. The launcher is running, but there is nothing else on the task manager.  the legion folder has about 43GB right now, and it has been like that for weeks

It used to be that i could restart the PC and open Legion directly through the firestorm-64.exe. That was the only thing that worked, but not even that anymore

(Pandaria is still fine)

Edited by drinktator

Realm: Legion
Description: Hello I downloaded the launcher and clicked "Already Installed", chose the location of the another WoW I was playing, then this happened:
DfWTjrM.png

Been like this for 15 mins I think. I was playing on WoW FreakZ their expansion is 7.1.5. but my friend had done the same and it worked for him.  

I have this problem. Pls help.

sdgregergergerg.png

I can not get past this. It's simply not connecting in the realm of Sylvanas. I tested in the Greymane kingdom and entered, but I want to play in Sylvanas. How do I fix this?

72HjZB.jpg

Edited by azafz

Hi,

I've been having the same issue for a while now and I thought it was solved earlier today but now its back

The issue is that when i start Legion (through launcher but also when directly started through Firestorm-64) the logo will appear below on my screen but it will say ''World of Warcraft'' followed by ''Is not responding'' like when a game crashes only i haven't even started it yet. This problem started about a month back so i decided to lay low and stay away from WoW a while but today i tried it again and it worked. So i happily closed my game when i was done playing but now when i try to start the game again I have the exact same problem. I can't even get to the login screen cause the game stops responding immediatly after starting it.

If anyone could give me some advise with this please do so and thanks in advance

Realm: Garroch 
Description:Double Authentification 

my problem is i need to loggin into my account in forum but i cant because i have Double Authentification, and i forgot him, and i need to recover him but i have no idea how, and what Admin Sirius told me that you can make it off and i can enter to my account, or you can send me a new gmail and i will make a new code its okay.

To: Admin @Inveric

PS:Didin't added any information about my account maybe its not allowed, tried to send you a private message teeling abou tabout every thing but i have no perm to do that, but my email is: adem.arfa00@gmail.com (maybe its needed)

Edited by montassowarr

Hello there, i cant see my character on main page, its from an old account, but i cant see any of them. Here's the picture, me on realm Garrosh and my account on site page.

3123.png

WoWScrnShot_081618_212237.jpg

Realm: none
Description: Getting disconnection error BLZ51914001 . Tried to delete and re-update WTF folder files, tried delete catche folder, tried re-download game files, I have checked my internet connections, tried disable firewall and anti-virus systems. Still I'm getting this error for some reasons..
Screenshot:

I cant Connect on Legion , whenever I enter my e-mail and password it just says connecting and after 1 min it says u have been disconnected. What should I do about this ?