• Announcements

Shelby

Connection issues? Post here.

313 posts in this topic

Okay so i tried everything from the guides to the Issue fixes and command prompts and a dozen wtf deletes and it still shows this. I created the account an hour ago, haven't even made a character. Losing a lot of faith here.

WoWScrnShot_110817_030739.jpg

Just to add, with the launcher i'm getting ERROR BLZ51900003, with the wow.exe i'm getting the above BLZ51901001. My internet is working perfectly and is not being wasted on other programs. Firewall isn't blocking anything, virus scanned no problems with that.

Hi brunomonti, I actually do not remember all those blizzard codes so let me guide you through the basic steps. First of all, try disabling your Firewall completely then launch the game see if that helps. If that is not the case. Let me ask you this. Do you use a proxy to connect to the internet on your system? Go into your proxy settings and make sure. You can also open the settings for proxy on your Internet Explorer. Try removing the proxy there if its available. Then, try again. Let me know how that goes.

im new to Firestorm just joined a few hours ago

i downloaded the sylvanas minimal client but when i logged in the server only show GULDAN. how to change server to Sylvanas?

Edited by Tovma

Realm: Icecrown 11-20
Description: Every time I try to connect I am instantly disconnected

Screenshot:

Capture.thumb.JPG.bc3acabccbaa0fff1226f3b721adee96.JPG

Hello,  when I click connect, my screen goes to "Connecting", then to "Retrieving the realm list" and then to "Connecting to the game server, and then nothing, no disconected /error announced just returm me to begin where i need to write my password and so over and over again wiithout succesfull conect. If I log in another account it works normally, only on this acc is problem.  Windows 10, firestorm launcher,

Edited by Luchaa

Realm: Garrosh
Description: The login and password works normally, but the game cannot connect to the realm. This issue goes on since around midnight, Brazil time.

Screenshot:

Realm Selection.PNG

I am getting this error on any Legion server (private server & even retail, other legacy server are totally fine): http://prntscr.com/hcbn6q

My solutions i have tried so far:

- Delete Cache, Interface (tried without any addons)
- tried like 7 different full legion clients (Retail more times, private server diff. torrent clients) Then patched it with firestorm launcher / minimal client files
- Unistall Secruity Software
- Windows (symbol on keyboard) + R, "msconfig" typ´d in (disabled all startup Softwares + irrelevant Microsoft Softwares) 
- Updated Graphics dirver
- renew & flush dns 
- restarted / reset & updated Internet router
- Google´d it (some topic say - delete all addons - some retail gm said Secruity Software can be the cause)

As you can see I´ve tried a lot fix solutions I have found in the internet..but none of them worked so far.

I´ll appreciate to all people who´ll trie to help me :) Thanks, hopefully it can be fixed. I won´t reinstall my windows again^^ Have too much sh*t I need

PS: This error getting really annoying now..I can´t even do WQ or anything else..

help me please, i can't log in into my account on Sylvanas :( it starts to connect, but when it comes to "logging into server", that windows stays for a second then nothing happens, i just get back to the log in screen. I have deleted cache, restarted and cleaned computer, tried to connect to internet via cable, i have downloaded the full game. when i played yesterday i logged in normally. what can i do? 

1 person likes this

Hey guys,can anyone help me plz i cant log in to my acc in Gul'dan its show me connection aftre 30sec it shows me you have been disconnected from the server.

Edited by Mukla
want to put screenshots

Same problem with Nekrofilka....Need help pls

no one help....lol well,ppls are crap.

Hello,  when I click connect, my screen goes to "Connecting", then to "Retrieving the realm list" and then to "Connecting to the game server, and then nothing, no disconected /error announced just returm me to begin where i need to write my password and so over and over again wiithout succesfull conect. If I log in another account it works normally, only on this acc is problem.  Windows 10, firestorm launcher,

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Many said:

Idk how i can buy lvl in the Shop, can u help me? It will be nice if the Answer in Germany is

relam : sylvans

Today I played during the morning tonight I'm trying to log my acc and i will not go anyway, I cleaned my cache folder and will notWoWScrnShot_120217_230408.thumb.jpg.ca9c382a23f5ec6266602e7ffcafacea.jpgWoWScrnShot_120217_230409.thumb.jpg.7b6b1ff5c27f1a52a313eb1a7d879bda.jpg

9 minutes ago, mungos said:

relam : sylvans

Today I played during the morning tonight I'm trying to log my acc and i will not go anyway, I cleaned my cache folder and will not

I tried to find a hero and I found that my DK was in trouble and wrote this ___THE SELECTED CHARACTHER HAS TO BE DISCONNETED INGAME IN ORDER TO PROCES THIS OPERATION __ but i am off so i can not even connect to relam =), thanks in advance =)

WoWScrnShot_120217_230408.thumb.jpg.ca9c382a23f5ec6266602e7ffcafacea.jpgWoWScrnShot_120217_230409.thumb.jpg.7b6b1ff5c27f1a52a313eb1a7d879bda.jpg

I have problem like Many, i click Connect and it starts doing the connection and then brings me back to screen where i have to put email and pass again, it doesnt say anything like "Disconnected". When i try another account it works fine.. I dont know what to do, thanks in advance

Please i really need to fix this.. Hoow

It still doesnt work.. I will not even get to character choosing...

I even tried reinstalling.. Doesnt work

I changed my email and password and it still doesnt work.. Please do something with it. I spent money on the account..

AHA, i clicked to unstuck my character and it says: The selected character has to be disconnected ingame in order to process this operation

So it means my character was disconnected "incorrectly" and its like still on the server.. Its bugged on the server. Please fix this just please!