• Announcements

Shelby

Connection issues? Post here.

313 posts in this topic

Just downloaded entire client. On Mac. I run the mac launcher and get an unable to connect error right when i try to login.

Sorry should have been more clear.  It goes to the legion login screen, i try to login and immediately get the "unable to connect" pop up.  It doesn't even appear to try connecting.  Any info for the mac users?

Realm: Sylvanas
Description: I logged in  for the last time on Thursday.
Today I can't log in and the loading is stationary on Connection.
Why? What I have to do?
Thank you.

screen.jpg

sylvanas has a ton of lag it takes roughly 15 minutes to do anything maybe a quick server restart?

theres is sumthing terribly wrong with the server it started to lag like crazy and now u cant log in at all

I hope this is the right spot for my post.

Description: Atm. I can login and enter the world but than everything is with about 10+ sec. lag.

Hello aguain ,After playing a week on legion,it worked normaly;but today i just disconnected from the game and came back and couldnt connect anymore,it was stuck on connection, here are some images.

I read some forums about it and i dowloaded the luncher and did the same exact things they said.still not working for some reason?!

after trying too cancel connections,it goes like this on the image below.ssss.thumb.png.ce2708f6f3bfadad7c2171cfe2b1b05c.pngqqqqqqq.thumb.png.7665a2d20c3e19ce61ae415fe5e0ae21.png

same

Constantly having this error on Legion servers 

d87a8595ab776d0d28b337647d5bc7e2.png

1 person likes this

Same issue here, I log in and it gets hard stuck on " Connecting " ... it was working fine this evening ... 

same issue to me with legion expansion 
from yesterday i cant connect to server it stuck on connecting
i have try with no luck to:
flush DNS, i have google DNS installed,
reset/renew IP,  
allow wow from firewall,
try to connect with antivirus disabled,
i have try to connect after i have defete WTF, interface, screenshots, wow.mfil
and finaly reinstall full client downloaded from torrent "World of Warcraft 7.3.5 Full - Firestorm.zip "
still cant connect...

Same here, tried everything. This problem appears only with the legion realm, i can log in normally on the wod server...

Started yesterday afternoon, when there was the lag problem

Same problem for me and many other players of my guild, when i try to log in Sylvanas i get this https://imgur.com/a/z0iGnuH .

It seems to be a problem of ISP's IP adress, because also resetting the modem and changing IP the problem persist. The only way to connect for me atm it's an hotspot from my smarphone.

Please solve it asap, as i know of hundreds of players having this issue

Regards

Edited by Venvex

Edit

All the players I spoke to who have this problem had Telecom (TIM) as ISP. But I cannot exclude with certainty that other ISPs don't have the same issue

solution for me
i download this free vpn (https://www.betternet.co/windows-vpn) install it press connect and then i log to server 

i believe they have block a range of IP's becose they fear the lag is from a DDOS attack

i have telecom italia and i have this issue 1 days and half

i thk is isp problem because i have downloaded the full client again and reset all. fix pls telecom is huge provider in italy

@Inveric

same problem fo mer

unable to connect with mac high sierra

i have the CAS problem can't launch

On 6/5/2018 at 10:16 AM, Ralrokk2 said:

Constantly having this error on Legion servers 

d87a8595ab776d0d28b337647d5bc7e2.png

same problem here

After a long break i am now coming back to play some firestorm wow. Being happily surprised with the 7.3.5 news, i can't seem to enter. I have looked around and i understand you have to upgrade your wow somehow. Thing is, when i go on that link (https://nofile.io/f/BWm1MJJ9Nr2/firestorm_735_ptr_patch.zip) and press download, it tells me "website cant uphold a safe/stable conneciton" so it's impossible for me to download the link! I have tried several times to reboot and closing the window and opening the link again but it doesn't seem to work.

When i open my normal folder from 7.1.5 and try logging in it tells me no realms available...

Hello,

I don't really know what to do with this, I keep Log in and the page just Stop right at the 80%, Tried with all the characters.

First, I had the 7.1.5 so I did all the methods to upgrade to 7.3.5, Downloaded the patch and replace etc, and same problem happened, it just stops at 80%.

I deleted all the files, and took the Officiel Data and stuff and downloaded the Patch 7.3.5 again and tried, same Problem

I downloaded the FULL game 7.3.5 From Firestorm 48GB.. And Same problem

I even tried Log in with another Account and nothing

I thought maybe the problem from my computer, but no, I went to Log in the Officiel and it went all good (On the Officiel, Not Firestorm)

This is the image : 

STOP.jpg

Description: , I have a similar issue, i cant start Legion from the launcher, nor from the direct acceso from the instalation folder, however I can Start via launcher the Warlords of Draenor expansion and the others, but when i try lLegion, it stuck in not responding, to eventually close itself. On Tuesday i still was able to play, it took like 2 minutes to open the log screen tho, but since thursday it cant conect me anymore. I tried deleting Cache, WTF and logs.

Thanks in advance for any hint , i hope someone can help me whit this .

WOWNR.png

Hey when i run the legion client through the launcher on my mac right after typing my login and pass it immediatly says unable to connect please help :x