• Announcements

anton brun ytterhaug

Black Temple

8 posts in this topic

I have defeated all the bosses but i have problem with two bosses and they are this big red orc when he have 2000 health left he wont die no matter how much damage i do him then we have Illidan when he go to stage 2 he is stuck there keep attacking me with the same attack and spell so i wonder is it possible to complete Black temple? thoes two wont die

This depends on the Fact you are bursting both Raidbosses with Max DPS, ....

If you do that with a phased Boss, it probably could happen the Boss gets stuck between Phases.

Like if you burst down Ragnaros 25 HC Firelands, Gartz you will get no Loot and no Achievement.

Maybe it helps

Why is this game so full of bugs? the only thing i find it good is fast leveling but there is so many quest and dungeons and raids that is full of bugs unkillble NPCs level on few NPCs is fucked up stuff are fucked up too it's so many things that is fucked up here

I completed black temple many times, if you are max leveled use just auto attacks at Illidan, the fight was not designed to finish in 1 hit back then.. 

I wonder which raid work fine and can complete it and which raid is fucked up and can't be complete it???

one of my character in Legion had this same problem, even with no weapon and only white damage Illidan still bugs out

all old boss raid have phase

in case of illidan 3 phase

first fight normal

trhow warglaive for fire of azzinoth

second fight until stun

npc talk

3 kill him

in many case if you one shotted the boss he freeze skipping one of this phase , in the case of illidan you can reset going down talking again with akuma

Black Temple has only one bugged boss his name is Blood Boil.

About Illidan it's simple attack him when he drop elementals,quickly kill them both and he is death!

SWP only 2 bosses work fine the Twins and Muru,KJ only one time I'm been able to kill him.