• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pix

QUESTION ABOUT PROFESSION

4 posts in this topic

HI

i have a small question

how is possible to obtain imbued silkwave ( last cloth reagent in legion )if the quest are bugged?

i'm asking because in last time i see this reagent sold in ah but , if is not possible to complete the quest.......... where those people get this reagent?

actually on a my pg i have complished the quest for obtain the recipe for this reagent  ( i have all the recipoe request and crafted the item for the mannequin in the quest in suramar )

but i cannot deliver the quest to the npc

gently i ask the gm to find a solution for the bug relative to all profession

Devs are the ones that fix stuff, not GMs

yeah i know

but i presume if many player are asking for fix this thing , staff of this server will take a way for fix them

is really bad to see that only fix is for nerfing spec in negative or nerfing in positive class already op

before add more thing i prefer to have the old one fixed in a accettable mode ( not asking the same thing of retail , but atleast more similar )

on the changlog, it is written that all rank1 recieps are now avaible to be learned at the trainers in dalaran for 150gold and a min req. of 500 in the respective profession.