Shelby

Sylvanas — Hidden Mysteries...

48 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone!

Here is another development blog for our Sylvanas realm and what you can expect in the next updates. We have been working hard to bring our players more content and quality updates!

• General:
    • You no longer will have to select a realm when you first login, it will be instant!
    • The in-game calendar has been fully fixed and working.
    • The guild activity panel has been fully fixed and working.
    • Group finder is fully fixed and working.
  • Artifact Knowledge:
  • Class Halls:
    • We will soon deploy a new update that includes Order Hall missions, upgrades allowing players to unlock their second legendary slot, Mission system re-scripted, Follower system implemented and Troops.
  • Quest System:
    • The quest system has been totally re-scripted, no more having to talk with the non-player character multiple times when you have multiple quests to deliver or pickup!
  • Quest Progression:
    • The Suramar Questline has been resumed and scripting is undergoing. The Second Chapter to help Chief Telemancer Oculeth is scripted and is in its bug fixing phase.
    • The Sixth chapter of Highmountain, the story of Hulns War, has been scripted and is in its bug fixing phase.
    • Artifact Questlines are being scripted once again, starting with one questline per class. This will also include the Order Hall introductory quests in an effort to remove the Artifact Lord from Dalaran.
  • Professions:
    • Did you say Professions? We've been working on professions and we will keep improving on them over the next changelogs. The profession questlines are being scripted right now!
  • Player vs. Environment:
    • The remaining missing dungeons for Legion are almost ready to be deployed! Emerald Nightmare in mythic mode will be released soon (five bosses).
    • We’ve recently released our Mythic Rankings, check it out by clicking here.
  • Player vs. Player:
    • We have deployed new templates in our test realm and the feedback is positive. They will be soon applied to the live realm, and class balancing should be better than before after this update!
    • The loot and reward system was improved.

We hope that this is what you've been expecting! Development logs about other realms will be posted separately and soon. Don't worry way more is on its way, along with a Tauren riding a chicken!

19 people like this

That's pretty cool! cant wait for the new contant 

BORIS is coming <3

2 people like this

Yes please I need to get my friend named BORIS BOIISSSS

NOTIFICATIONS SQUAD ON DISCORD

Edited by MythroTheMythro

Lol I love Boris xD

Congratulations. :D

When update should come out ?

3 minutes ago, combeschrist said:

When update should come out ?

The update comes when the Devs finished there work.

well, at least you will have mythic EN, finally!

3 minutes ago, henrymendez said:

well, at least you will have mythic EN, finally!

Yeah thats great now i have a challange. :D

Congratulations!

Many people are sorry that this is a difficult and long-lasting job, and very unfortunate we all want to go now and now that everything works but it does not go so well on the server servers, thanks to you for the present state and for future repairs and updates

now we tallk xD gg 

MAN finally some changes ty game :)

Thats some big change ! love it 

can somebody explain this "The remaining missing dungeons for Legion are almost ready to be deployed! " does that include archway , court of stars and blackrook hold too ?

That´s exactly that we wanted the all time #finallyTHANKS <3

• We'll be implementing a system that allows new players to get artifact knowledge faster (Artifact Research Synopsis)
  • We have deployed new templates in our test realm and the feedback is positive
  • You no longer will have to select a realm when you first login, it will be instant!
Edited by ShamconaGCD
1 person likes this

i need 7.2 or 7.2.5 update

Nothing on the legendary drop rate? its a complete joke and is on pure chance i had to stop playing all my alts and i finally got a shitty legendary on my main that was nice lol.

Please make them like retail your first and secondary legendary have super high rate to drop then till ur 4th legendary the chance is still high but after ur 4 th one you get the same chance.

On retail even if you play semi casually as long as u do content i.e lfr,emissary,chests u get one every 2 weeks.Please increase it to that.

1 person likes this

The chance is alright , youre unlucky , stop blaming the server -.-

Can you tell us when Boris will come back? :)

1 person likes this

Soon tm

Can you give us an estimated date for release?

When are they going to fix it? I want the class hall talents, and champion missions working correctly. :(