Shelby

Sylvanas — Hidden Mysteries...

48 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, skizzez said:

Nothing on the legendary drop rate? its a complete joke and is on pure chance i had to stop playing all my alts and i finally got a shitty legendary on my main that was nice lol.

Please make them like retail your first and secondary legendary have super high rate to drop then till ur 4th legendary the chance is still high but after ur 4 th one you get the same chance.

On retail even if you play semi casually as long as u do content i.e lfr,emissary,chests u get one every 2 weeks.Please increase it to that.

i have 4 legendary nihahaha xD

1 hour ago, Snoey said:

When are they going to fix it? I want the class hall talents, and champion missions working correctly. :(

Patience!

This update took a long time to be announced, still not applied but it's a start, perhaps a late start. Many people has left this server, even my in-game guild have left. Too bad.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, henrymendez said:

This update took a long time to be announced, still not applied but it's a start, perhaps a late start. Many people has left this server, even my in-game guild have left. Too bad.

The update isn't applied yet, this is a development log of the upcoming updates on the server. Just have some patience and it will be here sooner than later.

1 person likes this

For so much delay many people actually migrated for other servers!

Servers like Freakz have a lot more content fixed in a lesser period compared to Firestorm, this really is sad. Anyway, we are really forced to expect

Edited by Snoey

LOL "I find this other server better than the one i'm playing, so i'm gonna complain instead of moving to that server". This is you @Snoey

Mate, if you think there's a better server just go play there and stop crying. Saying shit like that won't make the updates be released faster... They know how many concurrent players they have now or used to, or have you been keeping track of it on an Excel sheet?

Greaaat :D Gg Firestorm team

• You no longer will have to select a realm when you first login, it will be instant!

But now you have another issue..you can´t open the realmlist anymore :D

Btw: Test realm its open currently? I wanna test these new PvP templates

Edited by ShamconaGCD

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753149009

to quote Right now, in Patch 7.1.5, your first Legendary has the highest drop chance, the second still has a significant bonus, and then you’ll have the same chances to earn your third Legendary as you will your fourth, fifth, sixth, and so on.

Now for comment on mythic raiding.. well personally i think mythic raiding is a huge waste of time very few% of the WOW population does mythic raiding honestly here very few people will play it.... for mythic raiding for example u need a VERY GOOD 20 man roster and trust me that is difficult to get. Not to mention professions need to work 100%

For example in mythic u have to change talents! on almost all bosses so inscription must work also combat bug must get fixed too! otherwise people will keep logging in and out and trust me that is super annoying.

I'd rather they relase trail of valor or move from this shitty patch to the one new artifact traits but do hope people have fun.

13 hours ago, skizzez said:

Nothing on the legendary drop rate? its a complete joke and is on pure chance i had to stop playing all my alts and i finally got a shitty legendary on my main that was nice lol.

made you stop playing your alts ? It made me stop playing at all..  Spending all that time and not getting a single item upgade is not for me. Not talking about legendaries only but also mythic+ weekly chests not giving you rewards and such. 

Hope that the new pvp templates make it better for everybody.

@Inveric   All the dungoens including , The arcway , blackrook hold , Court of stars , Vault of the wardens  and Return to krazhan will be fixed ? or only vault of the wardens ? 

22 minutes ago, souna1000 said:

@Inveric   All the dungoens including , The arcway , blackrook hold , Court of stars , Vault of the wardens  and Return to krazhan will be fixed ? or only vault of the wardens ? 

exactly my question.  

Good list of changes. Most happy about the AK system finally being implemented.

1 person likes this

On 22/08/2017 at 0:45 PM, Inveric said:

Artifact Questlines are being scripted once again, starting with one questline per class. This will also include the Order Hall introductory quests in an effort to remove the Artifact Lord from Dalaran.

vous etes sur le bon chemin 

11 hours ago, souna1000 said:

Blackrook Hold, Court of Stars and the Arcway. Karazhan will follow shortly after their release. :)

2 people like this

17 hours ago, ShamconaGCD said:
  • You no longer will have to select a realm when you first login, it will be instant!

But now you have another issue..you can´t open the realmlist anymore :D

If it will work correctly you will be able to access realm list in character selection screen using the realm list button.

On 8/22/2017 at 4:39 PM, Snoey said:

For so much delay many people actually migrated for other servers!

Servers like Freakz have a lot more content fixed in a lesser period compared to Firestorm, this really is sad. Anyway, we are really forced to expect

I think what you're forgetting is every update isn't released straight away to the regular players. All our updates are tested by the Quality Assurance Team to assure that there isn't any bugs with our updates. We prefer releasing quality scripted stuff to the public after the testing process is completed.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Inveric said:

We prefer releasing quality scripted stuff to the public after the testing process is completed.

That's why we were landing on the loot-less Vault of the Wardens for more than 1 week until it finally got removed

5 hours ago, Bakuzan said:

That's why we were landing on the loot-less Vault of the Wardens for more than 1 week until it finally got removed

We never announced Vault of the Wardens. It was just a testing period. 

11 hours ago, Misahky said:

Blackrook Hold, Court of Stars and the Arcway. Karazhan will follow shortly after their release. :)

cant wait !!!! ^_^

You forgot one thing in the upcomings, the goddamn hype train 

jebem ja vama mame za permament bann

About time