Kavos

Legion - Broken Isles Exploration

35 posts in this topic

Hi

Seems promising,hope we can have it on Firestorm too.Not to be rude but pls do fix the old content from MoP and WoD before we can have it here,like Siege Of Ogrimmar,Highmaul Mythic,BRF etc.It will be real Awesome to have Legion along with these :).Please keep up the good work ty :)

Greetings

Miochan

Edited by yunusmujawar
3 people like this

Again nice video.

2 hours ago, yunusmujawar said:

Hi

Seems promising,hope we can have it on Firestorm too.Not to be rude but pls do fix the old content from MoP and WoD before we can have it here,like Siege Of Ogrimmar,Highmaul Mythic,BRF etc.It will be real Awesome to have Legion along with these :).Please keep up the good work ty :)

Greetings

Miochan

You mustn't ask to him... each expansion is entrusted to different DEVs :)

Thank u i'm really for a legion beta realm here befor launch :)

Edited by tyrgan

:D

something i do want to ask is please dont do it like they did in WoD where they added various portals so it would be easy to go and hopefully everyone involved in this can manage to make everything work as intended,im really looking forward to enjoy the full experience of this so obviously i got really excited when i heard about this,keep up the hard work and thank you very much for trying to bring us legion  

Can we get the emulator for Legion?

19 hours ago, Csabikaa97 said:

Can we get the emulator for Legion?

You can download the sandbox.

The arctium sandbox is not working for me because of the client version. I couldn't download 20756 from piratebay. But doesn't matter that much. I just wanted to take a look at the changes, but now i know all of them from youtubers.

Hello, i want to make a question about this new expansion.

Will the characters from Warlods of Draenor transfer to the Legion expansion or we should open new characters from level 1 ?

Thank You .

On 11/23/2015 at 4:44 AM, yunusmujawar said:

Hi

Greetings

Miochan

I must say, I believe Firestorm has Pandashan and Ashran under their finger, I believe Ashran was first WoD server and I don't know if this is true, But I think Pandashan was the first as well. So seeing this sort of development means they are racing to get that Legion's First Private server aswell.

Release Legion server before retail hahaha xD 

1 person likes this

When Legion comes out will we be able to transfer our characters from WOD to Legion for free or willl we have to pay?

9 hours ago, Matrime said:

When Legion comes out will we be able to transfer our characters from WOD to Legion for free or willl we have to pay?

Maybe the 1st char will be free, like it was on WoD.

Hopefully Legion will just be added to this Grommash ? I wont be too pleased to level all characters and professions again..., and if I could afford transfer I could afford just playing on blizz cash cows. 

15 hours ago, Marinxar said:

Hopefully Legion will just be added to this Grommash ? I wont be too pleased to level all characters and professions again..., and if I could afford transfer I could afford just playing on blizz cash cows. 

if you have inscription on a character that you want to transfer to legion (like i do) im sorry to tell you that i believe glyphs are getting removed on legion (keep in mind i said "i belive" because im not sure if im right on this or not) so it'd be more usefull to transfer a char with another profession 

R.I.P Siegebreaker in Legion!

Hello needs a base file quest_template.sql Is it possible the world of dreanaor me spreading this file everywhere in the network looking for him but I know that I can count on you

ive seen a thew Vids on Fury war, they look Fun, this Guys Voice is annoying, had to mute it lol

Edited by Sonic

How to get Legion Beta?

On ‏٠١‏/‏٠٥‏/‏٢٠١٦ at 6:49 PM, Rymnor said:

R.I.P Siegebreaker in Legion!

Whats the good thing about fury warrior, THE OLD SCHOOL SIEGEBREAKER, BOMB, INTO THE WALL HOHOH. this bajheera is unstoppable lol.

12 hours ago, Sodoos said:

How to get Legion Beta?

on this

Screenshot_17.png

Can give us a date so we know when we will be able to play it ? (not closed beta)

1 person likes this