Kavos

Legion - Broken Isles Exploration

35 posts in this topic

when will the 86x closed beta will arrive?my pc exits game on 32x version

pls do it faster firestorm. i cant wait any more

why cant I make the tex and have the people talk in English

i want to ask something why we cant transfer our characters for example from Draenor to Legion realm

Edited by MoxxyARW

Hello dear firestorm team would world quest be avalibl once ?

1 person likes this

Restore professions first! There are new things that ppl wants to try also.

It's easier than scripting world quest. Gives ppl alot more things to do and farm. Makes the economy and AH more vibrant again.

2 people like this

On 3.12.2016 г. at 8:44 PM, Nichizzy said:

It's easier than scripting world quest. Gives ppl alot more things to do and farm. Makes the economy and AH more vibrant again.

Yes, please fix the professions.

On 3/12/2016 at 7:44 PM, Nichizzy said:

you do know you kinda need all zones scripted, and suramar to work before proffessions are any good, plus there are like 15 huge quest chains with proffession, and thats why you need the zones working, this is not like WoD and other exspansions, proffessions are way more complicated inbedded into the zones now

Woops, I didn't know! Didn't play retail.

If they need to properly fix all zones first then I'd expect it'd be at least half a year before we see anything with professions. Abit too long!!

Surely there must be a middle ground to introduce professions without fully scripting all the zones?? A shortcut of some sorts.

Well, you need the zones because of quest's to gain the reciepts, and you need rep with zones (rev/exhalted) for reciepts. And you need a lot to lower the prices (learn rank2 & 3) of your reciepts. they could just make a "special" vendor with all the rank3 reciepts you could learn instantly for gold. and call that a fix, but that would compleatly ruin the server, since you would be able to craft gear at the same lvl as the max lvl items you can get now. TBH. proffessions are nice, if you want to skip the first 780-820+ ilvls... but at the time they would be able to fully implement it in a retail like way, you would already have way easier ways to farm that, only reason really that i hope proffessions comes before raid & mythic+ is because of flask & potions... they mean alot on higher mythic+ and raids. Potion of old war, is 20-40% of the dps of melee on a tank & spank raid boss

Class,artifactspell,zone,bg,instance,proff,raid and mythic dungeons and raids.artifact skins..fixed first a class demo lock js a worst dps in pve now i hope big dmg boost on demo lock. 

1 person likes this