Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shelby

Sylvanas — Update #33 (Class Hall)

46 posts in this topic

5a386c3e4970a997108dffbe25e4d583.jpg

Let's roll! In this update pack (#33) we will be releasing our "Class Hall" update on Sylvanas! However, you will need to do the following to use your class hall.

• Launcher:
    • Download the Firestorm Launcher from the website, by clicking here.
    • Those that use the Firestorm Launcher will automatically get this update, you just need to double check that you have the following in your Interface/Addons folder;
      • Blizzard_GarrisonTemplates.
      • Blizzard_OrderHallUI.
    • Launch your game and you should be ready to go!

• No Launcher:
    • Download the file archive from here.
    • When your download is completed, navigate to your directory of the installation, click on the "Interface folder", and then open up your AddOns folder.
    • Extract the "Blizzard_GarrisonTemplates" and "Blizzard_OrderHallUI" to your AddOns folder and launch your game.

Check out the full release notes of Update #33 by clicking here. Have fun!

1 person likes this

Was super hyped about the next update (and checking forums constantly) because i thought one of the priorities was the AK catch-up quest ~ guess it's back to login in just to do argent tournament (which still has some bugged mounts, sadly) quests and login out until then, with my luck, will probably be +2 months when it wont matter anymore (or if it's soon, it wont let you boost to 25 like it should)

1 person likes this

All the classes have a bug, rogues can't stealth, chicken druids can put choosen of elune talent, and so on.. People with 20 Million health on bg's , some people can you legendary trinkets on bg's.. come on :)

Now I can't even STEALTH after this UPDATE :)

thnx for fixing the hp bug and all of that suff idk if this a bug also but the new quest that u give 500 resource for 1 artifact knoaldge lvl max at lvl 15 i was going to finich it but then when i click complete quest it dont wanna soo i abondonned it soo i can accept it and do it again but then it dont appear anymore could u plz help or even tell me that it works like that or a bug thnx 

something bothering me new players have 15 artifact knowledge instantly and 3rd reclic slot it took me months to reach 16 AK and 25 trait for 3rd relic is it fair ?

Edited by naisu
1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, naisu said:

something bothering me new players have 15 artifact knowledge instantly and 3rd reclic slot it took me months to reach 16 AK and 25 trait for 3rd relic is it fair ?

It was always supposed to be like that, you just happened to play before it was actually implemented. So yeah, It is fair. Plus, on the bright side, now more players will be better equipped to run mythics+ and raids while actually contributing to the group. Win-Win for all in that regard.

Edited by MadBlizz

36 minutes ago, MadBlizz said:

It was always supposed to be like that, you just happened to play before it was actually implemented.

so old players will not benefit from any AK ? ....... maybe it is fair for the new ones but not the old ones

Edited by naisu

37 minutes ago, naisu said:

so old players will not benefit from any AK ? ....... maybe it is fair for the new ones but not the old ones

What do you mean by that exactly, how do you not benefit from the AK you already have...? Once reaching AK15 everyone has to obtain higher levels by placing work orders which will take more than a month from AK15 to the max of 7.1.5; AK25.

Does that mean we will be able to get 25AK+ ?

I dont understand this.. can i recruit a lvl100 follower to get him up to 110?Ive some recruits of class order hall that have forever level100. Can i lvl their lvls be killing mobs or.doing world quests? Is there any tutorial of how to undersand this thing about class missions? 

4 hours ago, themortell said:

thnx for fixing the hp bug and all of that suff idk if this a bug also but the new quest that u give 500 resource for 1 artifact knoaldge lvl max at lvl 15 i was going to finich it but then when i click complete quest it dont wanna soo i abondonned it soo i can accept it and do it again but then it dont appear anymore could u plz help or even tell me that it works like that or a bug thnx 

Wow, sir, you really need to use interpunction.

6 hours ago, Inveric said:

Launch your game and you should be ready to go!

-> Launches game, server goes down, rinse repeat every 2 minutes or so. \o/

1 hour ago, Recktop said:

Does that mean we will be able to get 25AK+ ?

Not until 7.2 when It's increased to 40AK levels.

We have Boris or not ?

10 minutes ago, lukabare said:

We have Boris or not ?

Boris will be available on all expansions from 30 August to 03 September.

4 minutes ago, KillerOz said:

Boris will be available on all expansions from 30 August to 03 September.

Ty😚

WTF What Happen To Artifact QUests ? i cant complet !!!!!!!!! ALl my friends got lvl 15 , and i was farming resourse for 3h , Now i cant complet ? pls say u gonna fix it after 1 or 2 min

guys how have problem with  [Troops in the Field] DH

Artifact knowledge gone !!! why ???????

Edited by Thadestro

why cant i start class hall mission i coppy the addon but it does not work

I am also a hunter and I also have the files placed correctly but there's no quest to accept, I've also heard the same complain from other hunters...

GG I can't unassign my follower in my class hall !!! 

Nouvelle image bitmap.png

Where The Knowledge Quests :( 

WoWScrnShot_082817_201237.jpg

1 hour ago, Thadestro said:

Where The Knowledge Quests :( 

WoWScrnShot_082817_201237.jpg

If you are over AK15 you won't be seeing the quest anymore and the only way to level up will be by placing work orders... if you're not and are not getting it then It's probably just a bug that came with the new update.