Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shelby

Sylvanas — Update #33 (Class Hall)

46 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, MadBlizz said:

If you are over AK15 you won't be seeing the quest anymore and the only way to level up will be by placing work orders... if you're not and are not getting it then It's probably just a bug that came with the new update.

man am 6 , am not .... i've brain , i've 3 friends got that problem also , and alot of ppls i found on game and on discord , i know its max 15 ak

1 person likes this

why i cant get the artifact quest ?

WoWScrnShot_082917_014219.jpg

WoWScrnShot_082917_014321.jpg

So, as i expected (as i said on my first post, 35mins from the announcement), they only implemented the AK quest up to level 15, instead of 25 (even when they are working on implementing the 2 Legendary slot, which puts any new player or alt further behind) but, did they at least reduce the time that takes for the AK researches like Blizzard did? or is it still 5 days? (it was reduced to 3 days at that time, and it's now like 4 hours on retail, currently)

Edited by Bakuzan
adding a bit i missed to mention

2 hours ago, Thadestro said:

man am 6 , am not .... i've brain , i've 3 friends got that problem also , and alot of ppls i found on game and on discord , i know its max 15 ak

Well then as I added to my comment if that's the case it might just be a bug that came along with the new update.

2 hours ago, MadBlizz said:

Well then as I added to my comment if that's the case it might just be a bug that came along with the new update.

some bugs can make you leave

Just reduce time of researching to 4 hours like on retail and everyone will be happy

The quest dont show up for some of our player, our dev team work on it right now, the quest will be available after the fix.

16 minutes ago, Silvi said:

Just reduce time of researching to 4 hours like on retail and everyone will be happy

As you can see here : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755647442 it's in 7.2.5

Im DH in my class hall, I dont have ANY quest here. I had Troops in the field quest, finished, completed and got no achievement. The guy who was supposed to give me knowledge to lvl 15 gave me just to lvl 9. I downloaded the files, replaced, relogged, came to class hall and still no success. Do I do anything wrong? 

Thanks in advance.

26 minutes ago, chazka said:

Im DH in my class hall, I dont have ANY quest here. I had Troops in the field quest, finished, completed and got no achievement. The guy who was supposed to give me knowledge to lvl 15 gave me just to lvl 9. I downloaded the files, replaced, relogged, came to class hall and still no success. Do I do anything wrong? 

Thanks in advance.

both of them gonna be fixed next restart i think  , if not restarted today , then gonna be fixed tommorow with boris , i think .. that why they told me

45 minutes ago, Thadestro said:

both of them gonna be fixed next restart i think  , if not restarted today , then gonna be fixed tommorow with boris , i think .. that why they told me

Yes fixes are applied on next realm restart 

Thanks for the answer! Hope everything would work for me :) 

Have a nice day.

10 hours ago, Ouroboros said:

As you can see here : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755647442 it's in 7.2.5

Yeah, the 4 hours timer is for a later patch, BUT, when the catch up mechanic got implemented for the first time in retail, they reduced the research time from 5 days to 3 days, why isnt that part implemented? i mean, since we are being picky with patches and all ~

Edited by Bakuzan

10 hours ago, Bakuzan said:

Yeah, the 4 hours timer is for a later patch, BUT, when the catch up mechanic got implemented for the first time in retail, they reduced the research time from 5 days to 3 days, why isnt that part implemented? i mean, since we are being picky with patches and all ~

Your are right and we forgot that ! We going to apply a hot fix for that today 

14 minutes ago, Ouroboros said:

Your are right and we forgot that ! We going to apply a hot fix for that today 

You serious? well now those are good news!

Some of my hype died along the way (still), but believe me when i sincerelly say: thank you, the update (barring the bugs here and there, that everyone must comprehend may happen) is a total success (at least from me) now that you gonna add the time reduction

Again, thank you, and hope it applies to the work orders already "in progress" lol (i have 1 which like, 1 day and a half left and the other one that hasnt started but it's already "ordered", you know what i mean, i dont mind the former, but hope it applies for the later!)

So is the restat gonna happen now with Boris? If not, when?

21 hours ago, Ouroboros said:

Yes fixes are applied on next realm restart 

What now? Server was restared and I still see no quests in my hunter Order hall!

i dont know what happen but i just installed this launcher and now i cant log in, i keep getting disconnected. i have been playing for a whole month now

9 minutes ago, ragenmadness said:

i dont know what happen but i just installed this launcher and now i cant log in, i keep getting disconnected. i have been playing for a whole month now

Same problem here. I was playing before half an hour, got disconnected and now i cant login either

I'm not sure if I'm the only one here but many nearly every quest for the priest in the class hall does not work. NPCs which I shall get in contact to, are not available or don't want to talk. Events like in High Priest of the Netherlight won't happen so I can't complete the quest. Is it only me or are this just bugs?

whats the whole point of doing these  missions ? whats the benefit if my followers are leveld up and such.. ?

Is anyone else having trouble with the priest class hall missions? I have a number of completed ones that i cant turn in