Shelby

Look who's back on Firestorm...

46 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Jamez4reps said:

This is some cruel joke, I've made numerous fresh toons and I never found Boris on any of them. If I don't find him tomorrow I'll spread the word around so fast you'll regret ever making these private servers. The in-game calendar says it's the 30th so he should have already spawned...assuming this is even real to begin with.

If im not mistaken Boris only appears on WoD and Legion servers (correct me if im wrong) and you seem to be playing WotLK (again - correct me if im wrong). I've already boosted 2 characters with Boris if I remember correctly so you can stop trying to "intimidate" Firestorm, silly. In addition to that Boris ALWAYS spawns in the afternoon, not instantly when it'll be 30th.

Edited by DrSandwich

5 minutes ago, DrSandwich said:

If im not mistaken Boris only appears on WoD and Legion servers (correct me if im wrong) and you seem to be playing WotLK (again - correct me if im wrong). I've already boosted 2 characters with Boris if I remember correctly so you can stop trying to "intimidate" Firestorm, silly.

Thats not true, already. Firestorm post: " I'm back with an exclusive offer on all realms "

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Mirronia said:

Thats not true, already. Firestorm post: " I'm back with an exclusive offer on all realms "

Thanks for correcting me. I believe an offer for WoD and Legion realms only was made in the past.

Thousands of new Death knight in server WOW...wow....wow

3 hours ago, Jaycobz said:

Levelled up two characters with boris so far.

As in previously or under the current event?

3 minutes ago, Esskay said:

As in previously or under the current event?

Previously for sure. Boris wasn't spawned yet when you were writing that comment.

NO BORIS WHY YOU LIE FIRESTORM

We behaved badly this year and Boris will not come to us xD

Has he spawned yet? Boris buddy we need you!

45 minutes ago, Esskay said:

Has he spawned yet? Boris buddy we need you!

On Sylvanas he spawned a few hours ago, not sure about other realms.

[..]and get a maximum level character with everything you need to start your adventure!

Does the "a character" mean, one character per realm or only one on total Firestorm? I play WoD and also Legion, can I get a character with maximum level on both server?

12 hours ago, N8boy said:

Does the "a character" mean, one character per realm or only one on total Firestorm? I play WoD and also Legion, can I get a character with maximum level on both server?

Pretty sure its per realm

i fu*&ing hate him! server lags, full of noobs, server full, long 1k ppl que... all of whom is total noobs who gonna quit game in next few weeks anyway, they could offer this free character upgrade for players who already have 110 and at least 840ilvl character, to avoid overpopulated noob spree, currently my firestorm launcher don't work even, and when i gone into legion straight through it, it drop me out with some kind of error message appears after i login and choose charracter

9 minutes ago, Vikky said:

i fu*&ing hate him! server lags, full of noobs, server full, long 1k ppl que... all of whom is total noobs who gonna quit game in next few weeks anyway, they could offer this free character upgrade for players who already have 110 and at least 840ilvl character, to avoid overpopulated noob spree, currently my firestorm launcher don't work even, and when i gone into legion straight through it, it drop me out with some kind of error message appears after i login and choose charracter

hi,
in some ways I understand your opinion and you arguments.
But on the other side, there will be a lot’s of new player on this server that will bring more life to the Server.
The new ones will build new guilds or join existing Guilds and make raids more often possible.
Some of them will be new to the Legion addon and they will need help to get to know how Legion on FS works, that will be our work!
We have to teach them how things work her.
Some of them will come from the retail and yes, we have to teach them too, how things work on Sylvanas-FS.
There will be work for the whole FS-Community that goes along with Boris.
And it's only up to us to make Sylvanas a nice realm to play and don't spread hate around.

You Vikky and me too, we both were noobs too at the beginning of our "WoW-Career" or from the Start we joined FS.
So be an example for a good Sylvanaspalyer and share your knowledge with the new coming Player, if they need it.
And remember you are doing mistakes too and in some ones opinion you will be a noob too, for all eternity.

So see it as an option to make things better and improve your social skills.

kind regards
Neosilver

1 person likes this

53 minutes ago, 2ice0 said:

hi,
in some ways I understand your opinion and you arguments.
But on the other side, there will be a lot’s of new player on this server that will bring more life to the Server.
The new ones will build new guilds or join existing Guilds and make raids more often possible.
Some of them will be new to the Legion addon and they will need help to get to know how Legion on FS works, that will be our work!
We have to teach them how things work her.
Some of them will come from the retail and yes, we have to teach them too, how things work on Sylvanas-FS.
There will be work for the whole FS-Community that goes along with Boris.
And it's only up to us to make Sylvanas a nice realm to play and don't spread hate around.

You Vikky and me too, we both were noobs too at the beginning of our "WoW-Career" or from the Start we joined FS.
So be an example for a good Sylvanaspalyer and share your knowledge with the new coming Player, if they need it.
And remember you are doing mistakes too and in some ones opinion you will be a noob too, for all eternity.

So see it as an option to make things better and improve your social skills.

kind regards
Neosilver

ok i don't mind helping understand how server works, but i don't raid, i actually hate raiding, in special with Jaja people... i don't like it because i need to be sober, but i practically don't play wow sober, only on mornings, but at night i for sure gonna drink beer, at least 4 cans... so cant be asked to be sober in RAID, they ask to, when i played retail cata i was raid leader always drunk in raids, not too much but anyways drunk,  now there was one damnit guy form one guild which start to complain bout me being drunk, tho i was just maximum drink 2 cans of beer.... it was hard to determine which sex it was, the voice was horrible, i personally thought its a gay man, but some ppl said it was woman, not sure and cant be sure till see in real, that voice was ether really ugly woman voice or really faggy man voice... anyways horrible by default... besides i never have time for raid in normal weekdays, so i don't raid at all, Jajas make horrible pugs, speaking Jajish all time in raidchat like, mon not all in raid is Jaja's, why u shal use Jajish, i don't understand and thats drives me crazy, because he says some "commands" and i dont understand WTF Jaja wants to do... why Jajas dont ahs they own server for instance named Jaja'vanas(or something so Jajish know where Jajas plays)...

about rest, just ask and i will tell tips bout my character's i play, etc if i know

Quick question, maybe it was already asked, so please don't be mad: Is this boost only available for lvl 1 characters? I tried to get it with multiple characters around lvl 20-30, and I couldn't get it, with the lines like "You are not able to benefit from the promotion". Thanks in advance for the answer.

2 hours ago, Vikky said:

ok i don't mind helping understand how server works, but i don't raid, i actually hate raiding, in special with Jaja people... i don't like it because i need to be sober, but i practically don't play wow sober, only on mornings, but at night i for sure gonna drink beer, at least 4 cans... so cant be asked to be sober in RAID, they ask to, when i played retail cata i was raid leader always drunk in raids, not too much but anyways drunk,  now there was one damnit guy form one guild which start to complain bout me being drunk, tho i was just maximum drink 2 cans of beer.... it was hard to determine which sex it was, the voice was horrible, i personally thought its a gay man, but some ppl said it was woman, not sure and cant be sure till see in real, that voice was ether really ugly woman voice or really faggy man voice... anyways horrible by default... besides i never have time for raid in normal weekdays, so i don't raid at all, Jajas make horrible pugs, speaking Jajish all time in raidchat like, mon not all in raid is Jaja's, why u shal use Jajish, i don't understand and thats drives me crazy, because he says some "commands" and i dont understand WTF Jaja wants to do... why Jajas dont ahs they own server for instance named Jaja'vanas(or something so Jajish know where Jajas plays)...

about rest, just ask and i will tell tips bout my character's i play, etc if i know

My idea to get along with your problems.
First stop drinking beer or if you drink don't go in raids and interfere with other ppl interest in Raiding. Gamer that are drinking beer in a raid are less effective than sober Gamer.
So the results are, you will make more mistakes as a drunk person, your reaction time will be increased, that brings the heal or the whole raid in trouble and that will make the raid member angry.
I can understand the Raid lead with the "annoying" voice.

Second, just write the following sentence in the group or raid channel if you are in a random raid/group: "If you want something from me, you have to write in english."

kind regards
Neosilver

On 30/8/2017 at 2:12 AM, nibras said:

guys whats the link for the classhall addon

did you ever get the link becouse i cant find it 

21 hours ago, Agamand said:

Quick question, maybe it was already asked, so please don't be mad: Is this boost only available for lvl 1 characters? I tried to get it with multiple characters around lvl 20-30, and I couldn't get it, with the lines like "You are not able to benefit from the promotion". Thanks in advance for the answer.

I believe it's on all realms and you get one boost per realm, And also (Not entirely sure if this is the case or 100% accurate) you need to do it on a lvl 1 to benefit.

Hope this helps! :)

One tip for older realms:  on WoD/MoP you boost in 2 steps.  First to max level, no gear.  You get 4 bags in your backpack, be sure to equip those bags, then only talk to Boris again for the gear boost.  It happened to me that there was not enough space in my backpack and I got...  no gear at all...  but the boost option is now disabled as if I got the gear properly.   I hope this does not happen to others.

1 person likes this