Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
orgest01

Why cant i see paladin class hall

2 posts in this topic

Hello there Orgest01. What you are experiencing is a phasing issue caused by Suramar starting quest chain, the way you can resolve the bug is really easy and works most of the times.

You can solve it by Removing the quest called 'Trial of Echoes' (Suramar starting quest chain) or complete the chain (which is not very long, it's only 6 quests, there are another 4 after that one) and your problems should be gone.

In the cast there's still a problem you can try the following 

- Clear your cache folder, which you can do by going into the Firestorm Launcher, then Legion, Select game settings. Then chose the option open WoW folder, and in there you will find the folder called cache, which you can deleted, and may sometimes solve weird issues with the game.

-Doing an unstuck, which can be performed on the website by going into My account at the top, then Character Unstuck - Sylvanas - and there you can choose the character which you would like to unstuck, in this case your paladin

- Lastly, you may also open a ticket in-game to contact a GM and try to ask for his help, this may take a while since many people contact GMs constantly.

Please have a nice day, and i hope this resolves your issues.