Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
souna1000

[Declined] Legendary Swap NPC [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Legendary Swap NPC

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello , Everyone Sometimes Get Mad if he Get the Wrong Legendary , Sometimes People Aim for Specific legendary like DH ring that Generates More Fury from Demon  bite , but They get another one like the chest , I know That Each Legendary is Good , and Each Legendary Has a Role 

For Example There is Legendaries very good for Mythic+ , While they are too bad for Raids and vice Versa

Some people Dont do Raids at all , they stick to mythic+ for Gearing , or vice versa , so they are getting Legendary for mythic+ for Example while they Rarely do it 

For this i Suggest an NPC That Swaps Legendary and Let us Choose the Legendary 

We will give  1 Legendary we got to an NPC(+specific gold maybe like 100kgold ? ) , and This NPC will give us 1 legendary we Choose , Everything is Fair since 1 legendary = 1legendary , we can Change 2 legendary using this NPC , only 2 

I Know this is not "Blizzlike" , and for Those who say " we only need Blizzlike content " if they want Blizzlike , they are free to not use the NPC 

i think all people will Agree on this , Specially those who have bad lucks with the Wrong Legendary 

Please post your comment here , and dont just say " No or Disagree" say why you disagree , if you have any good idea to improve this idea post it here too

i hope an admin read this 

1 person likes this

I disagree for a few reasons. First of all of course it's not blizzlike, that's like asking to exchange 885 pieces for the ones that have better stats.

Second of all, the whole point of farming mm+, raids and emmisarys is for that slight hope that you MIGHT get a legendary but you don't know which one. That's what rng is for. It also gives you a satisfying feeling of obtaining one even if it might be cappy. 

Third of all, what's the point of farming legendaries at all if you get 2 of them, then exchange them for the best in slot legendaries for your class? That defeats the purpose of rng.

Fourth of all, the biggest problem I see with this, is that some legendary passives don't work at all or don't work properly so they will be abused in pve giving classes an unfair advantage. If multiple players have the option to get their hands on such a legendary then the number of bug abusers rises. Now you might think "well most of the legendaries work properly" and you'd be correct but who's to say that they won't become broken when firestorm releases a new patch like 7.2 or 7.3.

Edited by Sacredheals