Shelby

Let's talk status...downtime, connection problems?

36 posts in this topic

Today, we're announcing the launch of our system status page, which helps members of the community track our network status, including the server health, scheduled maintenance, downtime, and many other things.

• System Status - Allows you to track the availability of our services.
  • Incidents - Helps keep track of events and issues that may affect you.
  • Scheduled Maintenance - Provides information about update cycles, and ongoing maintenance.

Downtime, scheduled maintenance, and server issues? We got you covered, no need to ask anymore "when are you guys back" or "what's happening!". Literally, you can check it out at any time by visiting http://status.firestorm-servers.com/, don't forget to bookmark it! 

8 people like this

giphy.gif

4 people like this

Good job, I really like the idea. Maybe, I will develop a small notification application that takes advantage of this.

2 people like this

Plz sort out your Launcher it does not Launch all games . I.E. Mists Of Pandaria i haven't been able to get on that game in months like since Jan of this year. It needs updating or something. 

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Guvnah said:

Plz sort out your Launcher it does not Launch all games . I.E. Mists Of Pandaria i haven't been able to get on that game in months like since Jan of this year. It needs updating or something. 

HI GUVNAH,

have you tried launching the game manually?

If not i'd recommend doing so... To do that go to your game folder and run Wow.exe.

EASY!

Screenshot_11.png

Edited by McNiggen

34 minutes ago, McNiggen said:

HI GUVNAH,

have you tried launching the game manually?

If not i'd recommend doing so... To do that go to your game folder and run Wow.exe.

EASY!

Screenshot_11.png

I'll do that when the thing downloads it's for ever downloading. Sometimes it tells me it's at 100% 905 now it's at 50%??? why is it not downloading  the game right?? 

1 person likes this

If you have problems with the launcher, simply download the torrent. At the same page with the launcher download, scroll down and you will find the torrent.

1 person likes this

Also if you don't want the torrent you can use this 9MB client and instantly start playing while the game downloads in the background, but the it will be slow and laggy at first, so be patient. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d9liklg7e2wc41d/World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria.zip

Edited by McNiggen

7 hours ago, McNiggen said:

Also if you don't want the torrent you can use this 9MB client and instantly start playing while the game downloads in the background, but the it will be slow and laggy at first, so be patient. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d9liklg7e2wc41d/World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria.zip

So i downloaded your link, and this is what it looks like in a folder and i clicked on the WOW and got the same message i get from the Launcher 

this is what i get.png

18 minutes ago, Guvnah said:

So i downloaded your link, and this is what it looks like in a folder and i clicked on the WOW and got the same message i get from the Launcher 

this is what i get.png

All so in my folder from the Launcher There is missing files that will not download as you can see in the picture. 

Missing stuff.png

7 hours ago, Guvnah said:

All so in my folder from the Launcher There is missing files that will not download as you can see in the picture. 

Missing stuff.png

I've actually tested it myself earlier and it worked fine as you can see below it started downloading.

To fix that right click on that folder, click on properties and make sure that "Read only is unchecked.

Screenshot_13.png

31 minutes ago, McNiggen said:

I've actually tested it myself earlier and it worked fine as you can see below it started downloading.

To fix that right click on that folder, click on properties and make sure that "Read only is unchecked.

Screenshot_13.png

Ok Just tried it and didn't work, did you notice in my all my pics i am missing the DATA folder? i think that is my problem. how do i download the data folder, and why does it keep missing this one damn folder lol. 

22 hours ago, Guvnah said:

I'll do that when the thing downloads it's for ever downloading. Sometimes it tells me it's at 100% 905 now it's at 50%??? why is it not downloading  the game right?? 

So finally i downloaded the game with every folder in it like yours from this sites Download PG... which was damn hard to find by the way, they make it impossible to find anything on here, this site is way backwards not organised properly.....  

Any way in this picture you can see that i click on the WOW. EXE and still get that dame message, i'm giving up on the ghost and giving up on this server as they don't give a crap about the players, can't believe I've just found a TOPIC on the Launcher is no longer in action although, it still works on some of the games.  How can they leave there playing like this. 

OMG! Ready to scream mopandaria.png

Hello i don't know if it's the right place but i can't login into the game, when i check out my account it says

Pernament Ban

Reason: Security Issue please contact ourobors

So how do i contact with ourdors?

cos it's not really nice when you come back after some time to only learn that your account is banned and they don't really say why

Thank You for your time and any help 

2 hours ago, Guvnah said:

So finally i downloaded the game with every folder in it like yours from this sites Download PG... which was damn hard to find by the way, they make it impossible to find anything on here, this site is way backwards not organised properly.....  

Any way in this picture you can see that i click on the WOW. EXE and still get that dame message, i'm giving up on the ghost and giving up on this server as they don't give a crap about the players, can't believe I've just found a TOPIC on the Launcher is no longer in action although, it still works on some of the games.  How can they leave there playing like this. 

OMG! Ready to scream mopandaria.png

I guess try running wow as admin if that doesn't work either, i guess i won't be able to help you. :(:( 

Good that the server Sylvanas is down atm and the Server is shown as online.

why is the server getting so much downtime?? 

My spider sense are tingling, is this a ddos? 

8 minutes ago, bvhgfhgfhg said:

seems so

Or someone is trying to get free firestorm coins.

Spoiler

Edited by Sacredheals

What's going on? Hours of "major outage" and nobody says anything? :-|

Edited by 21Joker11

Well that's nice! I've managed to watch 2 movies and damn 1060... what's going on?

Skjermbilde.PNG

Edited by Fortibus
1 person likes this

halp

Screenshot_4.png