Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bestial

[LEGION]-Vault of the Wardens Feedback

19 posts in this topic

Vault of the Wardens
Feedback

Leave your feedback and experiences about this dungeon in here!

Please leave your feedback in English*

Everything works good on mythic except some issues but ill explain them in bugtracker. Keep the good work firestorm 👍

Normal mode ok , tht dung looks so epic. Last boss seems like not finished ? 

I wrote all the problems months ago. Please check it.

bien en lo que son add todos bien , el acensor tiende a fallar 

http://es.wowhead.com/npc=99865/observador  la habilidad http://www.wowhead.com/spell=194880/pulse aparece mal y no rebota y solo hace daño y se pone a seguir jugadores aleatorios los toque o no 

http://es.wowhead.com/npc=95886/cenizgolm  revisar el rango para los meles ya que es muy diminuto y practicamente hay que estar debajo de sus pies para pegarle 

la centinela resplandeciente no da ningun efecto para poder ver en la oscuridad del ultimo boss

http://es.wowhead.com/npc=95888/cordana-cantovil  todos sus ataques bug , no hacen nada de nada solo lanza http://es.wowhead.com/spell=197251/patada-de-derribo y nada mas , la luz de elune no tiene uso ya que no hace nada

The elevator have a damage bug !

We manage to get down the first time... when we wiped, we had the bug. A damage spell (without npj) killed all the party at the end of the elevator (demon wards).

So we couldn't continue.

When you use the elevator to go to the 2 boss in the last floor are no texture and you fall down to a black room

Screenshot_20170907-121954.jpg

1st boss DH

- didnt see any meteors maybe since high dps

- no transform?

- Dark strike pretty low value

- didnt notice shield maybe due to dps

2nd Inquisitor

- disorienting orbs spam (im not sure here too if los properly blocked eye)

- probably trash rate spawn also too big

- good if take a look at Sap, it was a messy fight so didnt have time to check it properly

3rd Ash'Golm

- didnt notice any Fissure and Lava Wreath

- no need to use freeze mechanic, itself it should be checked in case if work

- frozen area at borders didnt disappear during whole fight and im nto sure, but i didnt notice any objects to activate frozen state+ heavy dmg phase

- no Smoldering noticed or vlow dmg

4th Glazer

- no mirror Phase

5th Cordana

- no light orb before boss room, so no need to reveal them and missing mechanic that they take dmg only if someone carry a light (at least 2 or 3 statues before boss should have it and respawn in case of wipe at trash)

- At boss pool he spawn should be killable with light (also pools dont grow big over time so you could ignore them)

- Cordana didnt cover in shadows (in order to use light mechanic to reveal her) during p1 instead of that she made glaives toss spam at start of p2

- No avatar of vengeance to reveal with light mechanic in order to remove boss shield

ps. will try to run few more runs to correct or find more stuff, for now thats it.

DH boss he for sure dont drop meteors albo his glaive toss stuck at other side of fountain in room, confirmed low dmg for Dark Strike, confirm that he transform properly but transform is like 1-3 sec long and he switched. maybe due to dps.

Iquisitor seems better 2nd try didnt notice spam of too many eyes

Ash golm had Lava wreath, still group had too high dps for him

Glazer had mirror phase, but noticed that Pulse orbs stacked in pack of 5 and didnt split or just went far away from platform so we had less aoe

Cordana confirmed she miss adds, this time no spam of glaives but kinda missed it a bit, she dont teleport and dont hide away from party when losing hp, also what i said above that light mechanic dont remove aoe and aoe dont grow

DH boss seems more fine now but still Dark strike is garbage attack

Iquisitor fine, maybe adds missing some spells

Ash Golm Lava Wreath didnt spread and disappeared after 1-2 sec, fissure works, still no idea about 3 monuments even for rdf we had too much dps

Glazer seems fine

Cordana Avatars had 47kk health but are not vulnerable to light so ya :D gl with killing it with low party, also had sometimes problems with revealing boss, as result boss had shield mechanic stopped at some moment and we had only 10-15kk hp with cordana shield reduction to down :D (90% ?), also at wowpedia Cordana hp for heroic should be 50 M, we had 63 or 65 M version which is proper for mythic. (possibility of wrong hp for more monsters , same for dmg)

6 hours ago, Ingmar said:

DH boss seems more fine now but still Dark strike is garbage attack

Iquisitor fine, maybe adds missing some spells

Ash Golm Lava Wreath didnt spread and disappeared after 1-2 sec, fissure works, still no idea about 3 monuments even for rdf we had too much dps

Glazer seems fine

Cordana Avatars had 47kk health but are not vulnerable to light so ya :D gl with killing it with low party, also had sometimes problems with revealing boss, as result boss had shield mechanic stopped at some moment and we had only 10-15kk hp with cordana shield reduction to down :D (90% ?), also at wowpedia Cordana hp for heroic should be 50 M, we had 63 or 65 M version which is proper for mythic. (possibility of wrong hp for more monsters , same for dmg)

Lets sum all you tried to report,

Tirathon Saltheril 

What meteors? You mean Fel Mortar? 

his glaive toss stuck at other side of fountain in room

Can you send a screenshot next time it happens? For me, the glavie always correctly rotates around the room.

didnt notice shield maybe due to dps

Dark Stride effect can be avoided by using any Damage Mitigation Spells/Effects. So thats maybe why you didnt see it, Or you really managed to burtn the boss down (Easily done on Lower Mythic Diffs) :)

probably trash rate spawn also too big

I dont understand this one, Trash mobs from the Cells, or around the room?

Reading the rest, I am reading alot that you burned the bosses down in matter of seconds, so ofcourse you cant expect to see everything, next time, Please, take your time and slowly progress on the bosses if you want to make a report about Mechanics not working (Not saying that slaying bosses fast is bad, It also can lead to bugs that were not found before) But since you seem to do it anyway. :)

On 22.09.2017 at 6:09 PM, Sketter said:

Lets sum all you tried to report,

Tirathon Saltheril 

What meteors? You mean Fel Mortar? 

his glaive toss stuck at other side of fountain in room

Can you send a screenshot next time it happens? For me, the glavie always correctly rotates around the room.

didnt notice shield maybe due to dps

Dark Stride effect can be avoided by using any Damage Mitigation Spells/Effects. So thats maybe why you didnt see it, Or you really managed to burtn the boss down (Easily done on Lower Mythic Diffs) :)

probably trash rate spawn also too big

I dont understand this one, Trash mobs from the Cells, or around the room?

Reading the rest, I am reading alot that you burned the bosses down in matter of seconds, so ofcourse you cant expect to see everything, next time, Please, take your time and slowly progress on the bosses if you want to make a report about Mechanics not working (Not saying that slaying bosses fast is bad, It also can lead to bugs that were not found before) But since you seem to do it anyway. :)

Ehh, i did 3 runs 2nd had much lower dps, Mortar worked fine as said, but at 1st run he didnt throw even one, maybe they hotfixed it... thought about it? 1 protip read next posts as updates of previous one, excluding last boss which need some fixes to works properly.

Hi,

from my experience of the Wardens dungeon on mm+9 yesterday, I would say that the amount of spawning adds of the second wave is too high. They do too much dmg to the group (incl. one shot the heal) and you can't disrupt the spawning reason of them. The Adds are moving so fast you can't even place the Frostnova right. 

My team had the ilvl average by 870+

best regards
Neosilver

Edited by 2ice0
typo

Cordana seems to vanish asap when you remove shield making dps her hard, i mean she switch too fast between "wall" phase and removed shield+avatars

Hello,

the last boss of Wardens has a "new" feature called: Test-Dummy.
That "feature" appears: After the boss moves down form the "Wall phase" or after the Boss reappears from the Shadows.
After the Boss returns to the battle, he has not the current Tank as his Target and the boss stands on one place and doing some hits in the field and nothing more.

So you have all the time you need to dps him down. The boss script doesn't work anymore.

br
Neosilver

P.S. How about some fixes for MoS? 1) Some new invincible Trashmobs are appeared if you do MoS with the current Affix: http://www.wowhead.com/affix=7/bolstering

2) The "pre Boss" before the end boss has some NEW invisible Adds that keeps you infight so you can't loot the Loot from the end boss chest!

When Tirathon Saltheril throwing the fel mortar they are not marked in the ground where the flames will fall and summons too many moobs of the furious flames (they must be invoked 2, one of each fire).

Official server mythic 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5GuqRoisM&feature=youtu.be&t=231

image firestorm mythic 6 : https://imgur.com/a/A7OB8

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, Corvoux said:

When Tirathon Saltheril throwing the fel mortar they are not marked in the ground where the flames will fall and summons too many moobs of the furious flames (they must be invoked 2, one of each fire).

Official server mythic 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5GuqRoisM&feature=youtu.be&t=231

image firestorm mythic 6 : https://imgur.com/a/A7OB8

exactly! fire should be marked where its gonna land...and too many adds....nice work here from the brotha