Bestial

[LEGION]-4 new dungeons coming out at same time!

48 posts in this topic

Hello everyone
Our developers have been working hard to bring you, our players the best content possible as fast as they can!
This time they bring you 4 new dungeons at the same time!
These 4 dungeons will be applied on Sylvanas today for a test phase period! We need your Feedback!
No loot/Achievements will be available at this time.
The 4 Dungeons are»

Thank you all for your continuous support

10 people like this

Nice!

Um what about return to karazan?

Thats the only dungeon wich is without fixing than.

5 minutes ago, sidritt said:

Um what about return to karazan?

Thats the only dungeon wich is without fixing than.

We are still in 7.0 content development!
Altho i can tell you that is coming later on once all these are done!

3 people like this

which difficulty are these dungeons ? 

1 person likes this

How are the developers working so hard when you release the dungeons for us to test to see which are the bugs.

Vault of the Wardens was released before, I didn't get the chance to check it but I've heard it was undoable.

But wait, how about Suramar ? I remember Firestorm stating TWICE that Suramar quest line works. More like first 2 quests work and nothing else.

What about Firelands and Dragon Soul? Long ago you stated, fully working. Still after like 2-3 months, they are not fully working. Sure its old content but you guys wrote they fully work.

On website it was wrote that if you log on launch day for Sylvanas , you will get a Mount, Companion and a Title. Lots of people logged, around 5000. We didn't get the mount, probably cause you wanted people to donate for it and not receive some free pixels.

I've donated twice, to get some mounts and not be a peasant. What do you do for the ones who donate? Nothing. You cant even skip queue time if you are a donor. You got no perks. So whats the point giving you money and keeping the server alive when you do nothing back for us.

Boris brought alot of people , don't you think more people will donate to get the perk to skip queue ? More money for you. You don't like money ?

There's so much to say and I woke up not long ago and I'm not very coherent, got a little off topic and I'm gonna stop here.

Forum moderators please don't edit my post, again.

PS: I'm not sorry for any ortographic errors.

7 people like this

what about 7.2

Nice firestorm keep it up!

Well,back in the day when you put Vault of the Wardens in test mode it was like...(As DPS) Wait like 30 min for dungeon finder pop up,Enter "This one again...no way" and in like 5 sec you are the only one in the party cause people only care for loot.Now i imagine with 4 without loot :)

Keep the good work and hope that the test mode ends fast or it will be a pain for some ppl to do RDF when everybody leave as soon as they see 1 of those pop up.

2 hours ago, Majestik88 said:

How are the developers working so hard when you release the dungeons for us to test to see which are the bugs.

Vault of the Wardens was released before, I didn't get the chance to check it but I've heard it was undoable.

But wait, how about Suramar ? I remember Firestorm stating TWICE that Suramar quest line works. More like first 2 quests work and nothing else.

What about Firelands and Dragon Soul? Long ago you stated, fully working. Still after like 2-3 months, they are not fully working. Sure its old content but you guys wrote they fully work.

On website it was wrote that if you log on launch day for Sylvanas , you will get a Mount, Companion and a Title. Lots of people logged, around 5000. We didn't get the mount, probably cause you wanted people to donate for it and not receive some free pixels.

I've donated twice, to get some mounts and not be a peasant. What do you do for the ones who donate? Nothing. You cant even skip queue time if you are a donor. You got no perks. So whats the point giving you money and keeping the server alive when you do nothing back for us.

Boris brought alot of people , don't you think more people will donate to get the perk to skip queue ? More money for you. You don't like money ?

There's so much to say and I woke up not long ago and I'm not very coherent, got a little off topic and I'm gonna stop here.

you mad? lul

2 hours ago, vicfcp2004 said:

Well,back in the day when you put Vault of the Wardens in test mode it was like...(As DPS) Wait like 30 min for dungeon finder pop up,Enter "This one again...no way" and in like 5 sec you are the only one in the party cause people only care for loot.Now i imagine with 4 without loot :)

Keep the good work and hope that the test mode ends fast or it will be a pain for some ppl to do RDF when everybody leave as soon as they see 1 of those pop up.

These dungeons are not accessible through dungeon finder yet.

5 hours ago, Bestial said:

Hello everyone
Our developers have been working hard to bring you, our players the best content possible as fast as they can!
This time they bring you 4 new dungeons at the same time!
These 4 dungeons will be applied on Sylvanas today for a test phase period! We need your Feedback!
No loot/Achievements will be available at this time.
The 4 Dungeons are»

Thank you all for your continuous support

nice but pls change the warrior tank we cant tank good

Spoiler

good to see news for server..........

sincerely i hope to read one day about fix about the thing already released , and no to see more new buggy thing

in bug traker many post talk about questline , profession , talent , and many other problem............... i dont wanna belive that solution is to implement new stuff to evade old problem

i wouldn't mind trying them out, but Sylvanas' server has been lagging every single day since the last update. kinda anti-fun

On 9/5/2017 at 11:33 AM, Majestik88 said:

I do agree with most of the part.

I wish V.I.P was back tho...Instant taxi ports + no cd on Hearthstone are huge I believe. It saved so much time. Especially when we´re doing World Quests.

Edited by DrWindcrash

On 9/5/2017 at 5:33 AM, Majestik88 said:

*Cut*

To add onto that; how about fixing the shop and exaggerated currency(Firestorm Gold) prices... and eliminating the character market sales minimuss(why is it there in the first place?). Not to leave out also the ridiculous 25% tax just for selling there, even though they receive 100% from you buying FP anyhow so why does a tax even exist? 5% would've been more reasonable, even though still unnecessary because of the aforementioned reason.

Things here are valued at more than they should be, and a lot more than they're worth in a private server. As you mentioned, you don't receive any benefits from donating unlike other servers where you might get permanent exp boost, queue priority, monthly mounts...etc. 

I like this server, I'll keep playing it and I'd like to keep supporting it but some decisions made are so blunt in being greedy all of which have many better ways of doing so but I doubt they'll fix it. 

Edited by MadBlizz

Just add the selfie cam toy on the store ... :doge:

Don't forget the "New" Loot Boxes on the Shop!
Now you have a bigger Chance to get your Legendary by buying the bigger chests.

#p2w #FSdeletedmypost
Neosilver

Edited by 2ice0
1 person likes this

Can't wait because once these are done, 7.2 will soon be coming!

2 hours ago, Druidakai said:

Can't wait because once these are done, 7.2 will soon be coming!

There are still at least 2 more raids to be done before 7.2 not to mention another big dungeon and many other things

On 9/9/2017 at 3:37 PM, AMuse said:

There are still at least 2 more raids to be done before 7.2 not to mention another big dungeon and many other things

Yeah, I just hope they add 7.2 and fix it up before release so it can be playable.

How about Suramar, Valajar, Highmountain & Kirin Tor WQs? I think a lot of people want that. Those things are essential too.

before put new things fix the older

in world miss 2/3 of quest on broken isle, almost all quest for profesion ( a way for making money ) are bugged

to many class have bug for damage , or heal that cut off 1/3 of their power , or few have the contrary situation with positive nerf above the specific see player with 800 ilvl made above 400 k dps

i hope to be not the only one that look for detail and not only for ilvl

The right aproach in my opinion would be go straight to 7.2.5 or 7.3 and release content gradually. Going through every single patch just delays everything, as so many things change(spells, etc.) and you end up rescripting the same spells more than once. It's just not efficient enough for a private server with limited resources/staff.