Bestial

[LEGION]-4 new dungeons coming out at same time!

48 posts in this topic

have you heard about copyright ......... stay in a closer version  near retail may provoke problem with the blizz

Demon HUnter spells that need to fix before new content come in !  ( Yes i Wrote this all to bugtracker maybe 3 weeks ago NOTHING happened 
 and GMS in game So unpleasant and usless So I decided to wrote here maybe some DEV will see it )

Chaos Strike not refund fury if crits! Since now all crit nerfed, Demon Hunters lost their major single target spell . It is useless to play PVe content,. And Chaos Burn NOT gives Damage i got 54 traits and i got 0 DMG increased . and CHaos bLades not gives 150% auto attack DMG and Nemesis not spread the dmg buff when Primary target slain. Demon Hunters are unbalanced , low damage vs other classess now because this buggs it is useless to play with it. i got a 889 Demon HUnter now a 870 arcance mage deal more damage than me in mm+ dungeon and in EN HC single target bosses. repair this buggs because Demon Hunters are soo weak vs other classess

1 person likes this

On 9/5/2017 at 0:08 PM, naisu said:

which difficulty are these dungeons ? 

Normal/Heroic/Mythic. 

On 10/6/2017 at 10:17 PM, sebiambrus said:

Demon HUnter spells that need to fix before new content come in !  ( Yes i Wrote this all to bugtracker maybe 3 weeks ago NOTHING happened 
 and GMS in game So unpleasant and usless So I decided to wrote here maybe some DEV will see it )

Chaos Strike not refund fury if crits! Since now all crit nerfed, Demon Hunters lost their major single target spell . It is useless to play PVe content,. And Chaos Burn NOT gives Damage i got 54 traits and i got 0 DMG increased . and CHaos bLades not gives 150% auto attack DMG and Nemesis not spread the dmg buff when Primary target slain. Demon Hunters are unbalanced , low damage vs other classess now because this buggs it is useless to play with it. i got a 889 Demon HUnter now a 870 arcance mage deal more damage than me in mm+ dungeon and in EN HC single target bosses. repair this buggs because Demon Hunters are soo weak vs other classess

Hi there, i am working on DH's right now and i know what is bugged, if you got any info beside these ones feel free to fill BT and i'll look at it later, fixes coming soon ^-^

On 10/6/2017 at 9:17 PM, sebiambrus said:

Play WW in PvE and you will see how lucky you can be as a DH, even with all those buggs. BTW Demon Hunters with those bug's are still Top DPS, you might just need to get good, no offense, but we have a DH in the guild too which i still doing 500K+ DPS.

Edited by Ziick

On 2017. 10. 13. at 11:03 PM, Ziick said:

Play WW in PvE and you will see how lucky you can be as a DH, even with all those buggs. BTW Demon Hunters with those bug's are still Top DPS, you might just need to get good, no offense, but we have a DH in the guild too which i still doing 500K+ DPS.

Nope Dhs got Big Burst in the begining but overal dPS all the last, wtf man, i can burst 700-1m dmg until i  use all my cd but overal i sustain 250-300k cuz Chaos Strike not refunds fury, fury the main thing i cant cast a spell ... and Chaos Burn not gives any dmg wtf man

On 2017. 10. 13. at 8:23 PM, Sodafluffly said:

Hi there, i am working on DH's right now and i know what is bugged, if you got any info beside these ones feel free to fill BT and i'll look at it later, fixes coming soon ^-^

hi, nice to hear that, all dhs are waiting fir it. We found that Annhilation is bugged too like chaos strike, and chaos strike not deals enough damage according to retail spellbook.

On 10/17/2017 at 5:43 PM, sebiambrus said:

Nope Dhs got Big Burst in the begining but overal dPS all the last, wtf man, i can burst 700-1m dmg until i  use all my cd but overal i sustain 250-300k cuz Chaos Strike not refunds fury, fury the main thing i cant cast a spell ... and Chaos Burn not gives any dmg wtf man

I dont talk about 500K Burst, i talk about 500K constant DPS after Burst

7 hours ago, Ziick said:

I dont talk about 500K Burst, i talk about 500K constant DPS after Burst

i talk about 300-340k constant DPS after Burst with 890 gear i should do min 600k constant. A 870 furry war sustain constant 500k after the burst, wtf so unbalanced . the dhs are full broken. The same gear as me Furry warrios (890) sustain 700-750k constant Dmg after burst, almost he double like me... ofc with full trait but it seems they last trait working and Demon Hunters Chaos Burn not working...

from what i've heard, warriors are bugged in a favorable way hence the reason they do so well even with lesser gear. whether it's true, or what is causing that bug, i do not know.

Please guys, tell me more about that Fury's damage is unbalanced opposite to Demon Hunter. :D

5a0379b2790bc_Insanedmg(what)tellmemoreaboutunbalance(07_11.201719-10)(edited08_11.2017(02)).thumb.png.229dfd56042e52c75138de68f95e067c.png

tigd-2017.png

SERVER SYLVANAS DOWN. IT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON WEBSITE. CANT LOG IN. PLEASE FIX!

On 9/5/2017 at 3:33 AM, Majestik88 said:

How are the developers working so hard when you release the dungeons for us to test to see which are the bugs.

Vault of the Wardens was released before, I didn't get the chance to check it but I've heard it was undoable.

But wait, how about Suramar ? I remember Firestorm stating TWICE that Suramar quest line works. More like first 2 quests work and nothing else.

What about Firelands and Dragon Soul? Long ago you stated, fully working. Still after like 2-3 months, they are not fully working. Sure its old content but you guys wrote they fully work.

On website it was wrote that if you log on launch day for Sylvanas , you will get a Mount, Companion and a Title. Lots of people logged, around 5000. We didn't get the mount, probably cause you wanted people to donate for it and not receive some free pixels.

I've donated twice, to get some mounts and not be a peasant. What do you do for the ones who donate? Nothing. You cant even skip queue time if you are a donor. You got no perks. So whats the point giving you money and keeping the server alive when you do nothing back for us.

Boris brought alot of people , don't you think more people will donate to get the perk to skip queue ? More money for you. You don't like money ?

There's so much to say and I woke up not long ago and I'm not very coherent, got a little off topic and I'm gonna stop here.

Forum moderators please don't edit my post, again.

PS: I'm not sorry for any ortographic errors.

Are you kidding me? Do you have anything to say but bad things about the developers and the Staff Members? They are working very hard to provide you with a game you can enjoy. Do not disrespect them. Do not involve personal feelings online, nobody cares to listen to your rants.

For the record genius, Donating means you "DONATED" to the server. You're not supposed to get perks, or be able to skip the queue time. You're supposed to feel good because your helping keep a server everybody enjoys playing online. There is a difference between donating and pay to win. Please re-evaluate yourself and your attitude before you post.

On 05. 09. 2017. at 10:36 AM, sidritt said:

Um what about return to karazan?

and thats the most shity dungeon ever invented...

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:23 AM, Cigatronix said:

Are you kidding me? Do you have anything to say but bad things about the developers and the Staff Members? They are working very hard to provide you with a game you can enjoy. Do not disrespect them. Do not involve personal feelings online, nobody cares to listen to your rants.

For the record genius, Donating means you "DONATED" to the server. You're not supposed to get perks, or be able to skip the queue time. You're supposed to feel good because your helping keep a server everybody enjoys playing online. There is a difference between donating and pay to win. Please re-evaluate yourself and your attitude before you post.

For someone who jus told him to remove his feelings from a post you sure did jus blab a lot of fluff. Please re-evaluate your position before speaking to others in such a manner. you are in a moderator position, an must remain impartial at all times. if you get that upset over a simple post maybe a counselor can help you with that anger problem. Cheers xD

we got scammaz Court of Stars soon xD

On 5. 3. 2018 at 9:07 PM, Uskoplje1 said:

we got scammaz Court of Stars soon xD

Here I look at a screenshome complaint concerns an aggressive player who  can not behave and express as a person thanks for reading and solving the problem

WoWScrnShot_031318_221010.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221013.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221014.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221024.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221026.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221027.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221028.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221030.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221031.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221032.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221033.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221034.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221035.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221037.jpg

WoWScrnShot_031318_221038.jpg

And Why did u sent this here?

1 person likes this

Hi,

so is the dungeon Court of the Stars finally open with loot and achivements?

br
Neosilver

Hi Mr legnax i cant send for you massage i dont know what is proplem but 

My charchter name is holymasterr 

our story : we are 10 guys then we play wow in game lan center and we have same ip , one person is in our game lan center he use hack allways in bg and we make ticket so many times in wow and we dont recive any answer from gm and after 2 weeks you baned my friend Morphinee and after that i purchased fp becuse i understand firestrom is for us and we must help our server with buy fp and report hacker player   after 1 months i get baned reason abuse hack alot of accounts plz think about that i spend 10 hr every day for playing and spend my money and i geared up and how i can use hack i have every thing mr the charcter hacker name is fireström   he is rouge he is stupid he did that becuse im girl and he is jealous we didnt know how we can make account and he make for us and he used 1 time with my account and i was baned for 1 week and after that i change my pasword and plz think about that Mr and i know you understand 

we hope  see firestrom agein i wish peace and love for you 

and i speak english very bad forgive me about that 

have  a good time 

Best Regard sofia 

On 05/09/2017 at 10:55 AM, yourdaddy1337 said:

we are still 7.0 broken not Kodi nox even full so

which difficulty are these dungeons ? 

Edited by NITAFIDAWA

Vault of the Wardens in test mode it was like...(As DPS) Wait like 30 min for dungeon finder pop up,Enter "This one again...no way" and in like 5 sec you are the only one in the party cause people only care for loot.Now i imagine with 4 without loot :)