• Announcements

mash1992

Is my time worth it?

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I started to play 2-3 months ago just to relax from College. My pc is bad and old (the game runs at 8 fps on Legion) so I only do low level quests and avoid PvP and Raids. While playing I have been founding a lot, and I mean A LOT, of quests that are bugged or simply don't work for one reason or the other.

I have been keeping some kind of lists of these missions but before sitting down and writting them in the bugtracker I want to know if I'm not going to be ignored. I know this server is "end-game oriented" and most of the players don't care for low level areas, so it's understandable if you (the mods) aren't going to take your time from fixing high-level dungeons to fix one of the Worgen's starter missions. I just want to know if I should spend my time on it.

Lots of love and keep the good work <3

Honestly, nothing for lower levels does ever gets fixed. 
And now after Boris, there are many more people who are 110, which drops the percentage of low levels players by quite a bit.
As a result, they get even lower priority than they used to. So to be frank, I advise you to not waste your time reporting low level bugs in the bugtracker unless it's something catastrophic that blocks progression entirely.

Best regards.

5 hours ago, KillerOz said:

unless it's something catastrophic that blocks progression entirely.

There are some, yes xD

Thanks for your answer.

I think it is not worth your time.

Find yourself a good wife, etc.

2 hours ago, Savagery said:

I think it is not worth your time.

Find yourself a good wife, etc.

This...