• Announcements

Jayzyzz

Banned for no reason?!

6 posts in this topic

Your character name: Jayzyzz
Realm: Sylvanas
Date of incident: 09/07/17
Description:

I was playing a Battleground today and all of a sudden I got disconnected from the game and when I tried to log in again it said my account has been closed. 

I never have cheated and I am a nice player I don't understand why my account was suspended. Please can someone explain to me what is happening.

Regards, Jayzyzz

Thank me later.

Oh the irony, this is the guy that wanted to ban my dk for GM impersonation. 

Which isn't something anyone should do (GM Impersonation).

OP now you know why you were suspended.

Edited by Shalaya

I love how I just get instantly banned. That warlock feared me and I got bugged inside the wall in the arena and I couldn't get out. I whispered him to tell him that his fear bugged me but he thought I was trying to abuse a bug so he decides to report me but I the only way I could get out is if I leave the arena!!! Which is not fair on my behalf.

I haven't even had a chance to appeal because I was unfairly banned. 

This topic will be closed and archived, the proper action is to make a ban appeal then you will be informed on why your account has been suspended, most of the time if a report is valid and the player is not online they will be banned without an explanation until they request a ban appeal.

You can make a ban appeal here: http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/forum/94-report-a-player/

As well most of the times if you are inside textures you can walk out without any difficulties.

Kind Regards,
Executive Game Master Latisimus
International Firestorm Staff