Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uglyboy

hunters

4 posts in this topic

so you lovely people at firestorm claim to have fixed the hunters damage bug !!! yea i noticed BM is fixed but i continues to get hit by hunter abiliaties like chimera shot and explosive shot for way more then they should... 100 k chimera shot while in D stance... realy and another 80k with shield wall up

if you have any idea what MOP hunters damage does you know thats still 2 times what it should be

fixit you wonderful people ,,, its been over 7 months now

Edited by Alan
removed profanities
2 people like this

*cough* idk about you, but I've been hit by 3 consecutive 80k bites from a BM hunter, dunno where you're getting the whole "fixed bm" thing from...

And when I'm queueing with a full mal holy priest, not exactly "healable"

Edited by Setfenv

On 05/11/2017 at 1:03 PM, Setfenv said:

*cough* idk about you, but I've been hit by 3 consecutive 80k bites from a BM hunter, dunno where you're getting the whole "fixed bm" thing from...

And when I'm queueing with a full mal holy priest, not exactly "healable"

uglyboi is right tbh, hunters piss me off.

all hunters are shit to be honest extremely easy to deal with ... im more about playing against healers in arenas, im sick and tired of not winning a single arena either because players with 50 million HP show up or healers constantly healing in arenas but its funny because i cant drink a single potion in arenas but healers can spam and spam and spam heal everywhere... remove healers from arenas please