Microwavebro

[Accepted] Sylvanas ques [In-game]

5 posts in this topic

Title: Sylvanas ques

Type: In-game

Description: 

This is getting really annoying.The majority of players thought ques as long as these would dissapear as soon as Boris is gone.Too bad.Ques got even longer which is great - the servers has tons of new people playing it but most of the players here have donated many times and are playing for a really long time and they do not get any advance in the ques which is wrong.People who recently joined and dont play that often should be left behind in the que and the older accounts (and those who donate) should skip the que.Before you had a VIP option which in my opinion was stupid but the one thing that was good about it was it gave you the ability to skip the server que.Please think of something to solve this "problem" because it is not cool to wait 1k people,  who probably wont login the next 10 days or more. It is not fun at all to wait for so long to enter and then get suddenly disconnected or receive a error message and having to wait 1 more hour to enter.Im not whining or anything , ive been here for quite long and something like this cant make me leave but its just really frustrating and unneccessary.

Shortly said : people who have been playing here for a long time and have been active a lot or donated should skip the que.Its frustrating.

WoWScrnShot_091017_201447.jpg

Edited by Microwavebro
Add a screenshot
4 people like this

I was going to start a new thread. I was going to suggest we have two servers. The problem we are facing at the moment is not because we have more players. It is because we have more bots, because of the free instant level 110. Boris should have offered instant 100 not 110, if you ask me.

2 people like this

They should make a spanish server and offer free transfer for jaja's. Then it wont force jaja's and eng people to do dungeons and not know wtf each other are saying. 

-400 in que btw-

Edited by Prime

Think Fs can increase the Max player online, i belive they did it before because the max was 5k online now its 6.5k.

Correct me if im wrong.

There shouldn't be any queue anymore. We're currently working on solutions to allow support for more players and we've implemented clustering for certain things.