naisu

Frost dk "Howling blast"

9 posts in this topic

Hello guys i noticed since yestrday that "howling blast" doesn't proc properly even with 25-30% critique , before it was every 1-2 hits with obliterate u get a proc of "howling blast" now it takes even 5-6 hits without any proc is it a beug or a fix thank you all 

To be honest, I think its finally fixed for dks. Proc rate for howling blast was so high, you literally have no chance on bg when two or three of them are around...

i guess R.I.P DK 

what fix haste is broken rune regen dont work

1 person likes this

well now dk not op, get rekt

Well, the proc rate should be 45 or 44%. I am not sure. It used to be like 60% but now it is around 25% in my opinion. I think, they just "OVERFIXED" it and i hope it will be some kind of fixed again.

On 9/14/2017 at 1:36 PM, naisu said:

Hello guys i noticed since yestrday that "howling blast" doesn't proc properly even with 25-30% critique , before it was every 1-2 hits with obliterate u get a proc of "howling blast" now it takes even 5-6 hits without any proc is it a beug or a fix thank you all 

Critical strike has no effect on http://www.wowhead.com/spell=59057/rime it has 45% chance to proc. before today according to frost dk cm it was 90% so no more bug abuse for you 

Ok, I Gave it a chance but still, this is cleary not 45% proc. On live servers it is really like 20% I tried to compare it with official and you really "overfixed" it. I wont really accept the fact this is final fixed stage, because it clearly doesn"t. I tried to somehow calculate that by just trying 1000x Obliterate on dummy and using howling blast only when it procs and i was around number 23.38... So i don"t quite think you really fixed it properly.. :D

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Vandorx said:

DK is still one of the top dps classes in the game right now if well played, with the right stats and legendaries, Rime was previously bugged, it was counting both offhand and main hand attacks from obliterate as 2 obliterate uses which means it had doubled proc chance which was 90%, Rime should have 45% proc chance and it doesn't scale with any stat

in conclusion if you suck with frost dk now, either you have wrong stats or you're just bad :D

nice joke dude i'm still one of the top dps i posted this 1 month ago when i noticed the diff be nice next time ;)