Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rogueter

[Declined] Got banned for a false thing from Ooutah [In-game]

17 posts in this topic

Title: Got banned for a false thing from Ooutah

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello Ooutah/somebody else i made a ban appel and got a false information about wintrading 

I thank you for your ban appeal. At Firestorm, we try our best to make fair decisions at all times. I'm glad that I may review your case which was, in your eyes, unfair towards you and your account. For this, we've reviewed the actions taken upon your account and we came to the conclusion that your punishment is valid. The evidence presented to enforce a punishment towards you can be found here: and that was the picture.

like i said when im doing 3v3 and losing 1 round then im raging asf and gives no sense you would take this picture cuz it's just false. You are correctly Fufan was wintrading but i did 2s after i lost 1 round vs Faermorn. You can even ask Losingtobads cuz we did 2v2 there if you can see up in the corn we are in que on 2s

if you look on the picture i didn't wintrade cuz i did 2v2 with losingtobads if you look closely Fufan said he will wintrade and i meant i lost vs Faermorn  on 3v3  he was with a abuser comp some oneshotted me and after it Fufan was telling me to que 3v3 and i said i didn't wanted cuz i lost vs Faermorn and didn't wanted to lose more rating so i did 2v2 with Losingtobads and he was my mate on 2v2 also called Apestorm now. So right now Ooutah made a false information on me about i was wintrading. i only que 3s vs Faermorn and lost then i was raging so i stopped doing 3s and went to do 2s with my mate cuz he was online. and if you could scroll them then you would see the whole chat i had with him but only little bit and if you could scroll down then i said **Why do you even doing this it's just waste of time and he said he would just farm him on his druid later*. 

Sorry for my english but you misunderstood this Ooutah!

1503410370-wowscrnshot-081717-210706-jpg

Edited by Rogueter
1 person likes this

Sorry for my english but you could not see the whole chat i had cuz My mate Losingtobads reported Fufan and was only trying to get what he was saying and it gives no sense if you didn't understand it cuz it's just bad 

i can rage alot and be annoyning/my english is also really really bad somestime i don't really knows what im writing but right now it's just the worst information you could give sorry Ooutah i love you but getting banned on something like dat picture is just bad sorry

Please look on this fast

i got perma for something i personaly didnt do and cant do anything bout it fck those admins gms everything

xD just this is fufan not me he just misunderstood it 

lol...smosone else offerd acc for irl money from my character and perma cant prove it wasnt me they wont do anything ....

True but he used the worst information you could find. it's true i did 3v3 and i lost vs Faermorn fucking trash abuser so i was raging and saw my mate come online and did 2s with him 

Too bad the picture didn't had the whole chat cuz then he could see what i was talking 

Getting a bit of the picture is just bad you don't know what i was talking about :/

What i meant about the chat what i said = English is bad

Well i meant i joined 3v3 vs Faermorn with my main partners of 3s then i lost to him cuz he was playing abuser comp some oneshotted me and after it i did 2s with losingtobads and told Fufan i was queing 3s but lost vs him = Faermorn

i got banned for 4 days now and it's what im getting You finding a picture of Fufan's wintrading but i don't see any thing on me on this picture :/ for me i wanted something back cuz i got banned for 4 days and it's what im getting banned for a bad picture where you can see Fufan was gonna wintrade but not me 

hahaha 4 days compared to perma are nothing but they dont care bout anything as u can see,....told u for not my fault perma bann and i cant even prove it wasnt me lol...

Edited by Brutalweed

and i even spoke with Foxtrot about this GG. Ooutah i love you but you got a false information sorry bro but im kinda pist about this i been waiting on 4 days and i got banned for it too and rating reset but right now you just gave me a false information cuz you misunderstood it pls look closely to the picture and speak with me about it. it would be a good ide if you asked me cuz for me it looks like you misunderstood what i said and i know my english is really bad and hard to understand but like i said would be a good ide if you asked me first about it so i could explain it cuz right now you just wasted me and yours time for make it ^^

and i understand you misunderstood it. alot of ppl misunderstood me when im talking xD

and if you see the top of the chat then Fufan was laughing cuz i lost vs Faermorn and Fufan said Faermorn was a trash and i was agree about it so i did 3v3 vs Faermorn for get more rating cuz i was really low on rating there and Faermorn was top 3 so i que with my main team and lost vs him cuz i got oneshotted and when i told fufan about this then he was laughing and saying i was trash cuz i lost vs Faermorn 

I am just gonna leave this here.

oTIqaMq.png

looooool im not rude vs him just telling him he made a false information/Misunderstood it

cuz you can't report a guy when he misunderstood it 

and im telling this cuz i don't want Ooutah to losses his job just im helping him 

This is also a thing.

K3MHC76.png