jacobqt

Demon Hunter: arenas

22 posts in this topic

cant play arenas atm cos DH is so bugged and doing x10 intended dmg thanks firestorm

1 person likes this

mm hunter is funny too, 1.250M aimed shot in arena, freezing trap must be dr if u use scatter shot before it but its not, welcome on firestorm. :):) 

can you mention the name of that DH? im curious, my demon hunter is not dealing that much damage

1 person likes this

In every update they fix some bugs, but the current ''content'' bug's out... This is how it is on many private servers.

11 hours ago, jacobqt said:

cant play arenas atm cos DH is so bugged and doing x10 intended dmg thanks firestorm

Don't play them. 

SAFETY FIRST

On 25/09/2017 at 0:47 AM, Keyzx said:

mm hunter is funny too, 1.250M aimed shot in arena, freezing trap must be dr if u use scatter shot before it but its not, welcome on firestorm. :):) 

scatter doesnt DR trap but ye MM is bugged everyone abuses the lone wolf talent for 18% more dmg and it also has bugged procs

Russian Dh damage aint no joke bro

russia+election+hacking+800.jpg

Edited by AlanWatts

Russian spelt backwards is Niassur - REMOVE 3 letters from that of your choice i picked to remove R S S then add 4 more letters i choose to add T Y R X then remove 8 LETTERS = 0 in total then add another 4 of your  A B U S then look at the 2nd letter in RUSSIAN ofc its an U but were in the EU that means we have to add a E to it then remove the U adn then scrap all that and add the E we just earned to the " A B U S" WE WORKED out before and there we have ti ABUSE then think about soviet russia wiat dont think about it just steal the S from it OMG ARE U SEEING WHAT IM SEEING THE CODE WORKS OUT MY FORMUAL IS CORRECT RUSSIAN=ABUSERS

Edited by jacobqt
1 person likes this

jacob r1 monk doesn't know that scatter drs trap ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ awks 

Edited by izinight

doing same dps than the best dhs on retail with 4 arena season difference

18 hours ago, Keyzx said:

@jacobqt u're false scatter and trap are dr on legion https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752955153

17 hours ago, izinight said:

jacob r1 monk doesn't know that scatter drs trap ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ awks 

sorry kinda new to legion lads but in pre-legion it did

If u have any usefull information, about bugged skills, please fill out a bug report on bugtracker, so it can be fixed, thank you

You forget the Russian Arcane mage :( , He is Dealing more damage than that Russian DH and Killing people while he is in stealth , and btw that Russian DH dmg is same as other DH's , i deal nearly same dmg as him in my DH in arenas , But ye DH's bugged and dealing more dmg than intended , And Some CRITICAL BUGS arenot Even reported in the Bugtracker although they are very known 

Edited by souna1000

Well pls look on this video where you can see the russian druid who could clone the healer behind the wall same with the full moon he casting full moon while moving https://clips.twitch.tv/EphemeralSmoothSrirachaShadyLulu 

15 to 17 sec where you can see the clone 

27 to 30 sec where you can see he was casting full moon while running and it seems legit weird cuz you can't do it while moving cuz it will cancel when you moving 

@jacobqt/all  well he's right about the mm hunt dmg well in patch 7.1.5 in retail then the mm hunt didn't do alot of dmg like their max dmg was 300k with windburst and in firestorm it does 700-800k dmg same with the aimshot - Aimshot doing more dmg in firestorm end the retail and if you look on the best dmg on the retail then it's WW monk as the first and feral as the second best dps in retail then comes lock/Mage and if you look on the firestorm way then it's broken things like Arcane mage/dh who does more dmg. i saw a video on youtube about the arcane mage in patch 7.1.5 and it says they do good dmg but in firestorm the russian mage told me he can do 5m dmg in 1 sec with Arcane blast does 1m dmg and his artifact does 2m dmg and it's just insane cuz he killed me with the bubble and all the dots on myself so it's kinda weird with the russian mage who does insane dmg and no one does something about it like it's not even fair with all the dhs and broken things in arenas it just does it boring and ppl will just dodge arenas if ppl can just oneshotting like not even worth. I would 100% say all in the pvp ladder who are on 1-15 does not deserver it cuz ik some ppl who are played hard for it and not with broken things are just trying to push like no one does arenas cuz it's broken asf like all arenas on 2s/3s takes only 1-2. mins cuz you getting outdmg by your healing as a healer and just getting oneshotted like for me it would be best if you just fixed all the pvp/pve/classes and things then you could open up the season 1 cuz right now gms/devs is just opening for things without making them all done with their job and i would say do it like retail - First complete all the things you need to get fixed then open up for the legion cuz it's so weird gms/devs are just opening up for the legion when some of the things are not fixed and bugged like pvp and pve well we don't even got the Nighthold so i would say just reset season 1 and fix all the things then you can open up for the things again when gms/devs fixed all the things cuz i still don't understand why gms/devs are opening up for the legion when they didn't fixed the all things ! 

cuz he even killed me with the bubble and all things on myself*

On 9/29/2017 at 5:25 PM, Rogueter said:

cuz he even killed me with the bubble and all things on myself*

Stellar Drift makes him cast while move for Starfall duration if he is in starfall 

Template are ALL messed up, how you are still not understanding this? Every class in PvP is doing 3x the damage it should. Retri, mages and Dhs are those that stand out seeing that they were already op in retail, adding a 3x damage multiplier isn't helping for sure. Paladins for istance have 8k more strenght than they should.

This is all gms fault, seeing that they prioritize other bugs fixes instead of implementing proper pvp templates ad modifiers. PvP in Legion in this server is a joke and will continue like that until they decide to implement template fixes. 

You all should read about this bugtracker report

Demonic Origins Report

Edited by zerokzerok