muller23

flying in draenor

17 posts in this topic

hi guys

I bought flying in Draenor in the shop,so now i got the mount and the book,

but after i activate the book,i still can not fly in Draenor, and also my other character  don't have the mount and of course nobody can fly in Draenor.

any help would be nice,i created already a ticket in the shop ,but no response yet

i thought this is account based

thanks muller

Have you tried flying outside of the garrison area (where you can see other people)? Flying only works in the zones themselves and not the garrison.

hi

1 character can now fly in  draenor,but my other character still no mount and no flying in draenor

i thought that is account based.

thanks muller

i bought that shit a couple months ago and all my 5 chars can fly in Draenor while also having the mount that comes with it

Bought on Sylva 2 months ago, can fly on all chars, mount also accountwide, immediately after learning.
To my surprise i can also fly my chars on Gul'dan, that is the Warlords server.

no not here,i created ticket,i gotta wait

Ok,after a few tickets, they are saying is solved,but is not,I got 1 character  can fly in Draenor rest not at all,not even got the mount there

is there a supervisor here,or any other man he can solved this for me,because its clearly saying is account based

I don't know what to do any more,If is this the case then I want donate anymore

same thing as my vial of sands (sandstorm drake), i used it on my paladin, but my other characters cant use it (account wide btw), so i had to buy the mount again on my other character(demon hunter), but i can only use it on my paladin and demon hunter now, so it is still not account wide for some reason, i reported this issue a year now and noone even replied to my tickets, but nevermind..

Edited by Törpögies

27 minutes ago, Törpögies said:

same thing as my vial of sands (sandstorm drake), i used it on my paladin, but my other characters cant use it (account wide btw), so i had to buy the mount again on my other character(demon hunter), but i can only use it on my paladin and demon hunter now, so it is still not account wide for some reason, i reported this issue a year now and noone even replied to my tickets, but nevermind..

just some evidence:

https://ibb.co/fP83dk
https://ibb.co/mv99Jk

Same problem with you, Firestorm stuff specially made a lot of account-wide mount to character-bound for money.They become mad to earn money now

ah well,no more donation from me,i will still play here that's all,be warned is not account based flying in draenor if you using

the royal points only

hang on,they send me the book and the mount to my main,i send the book to my horde guy,he can fly now in draenor

but the mount is Soulbound  ,better than nothing ,but not the mounts

i will try to get the mount

I bought it with loyalty points. I don't pay to play on a private server

The point is it works as account-wide before,but now firestorm specially made it character-only.And they do not change the description

yep death is right

no,i got the mount on all my characters now ,also it is account wide flying in draenor +mount  ,all good

but you gotta ask

thanks firestorm

Thread closed.