Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bestial

The Emerald Nightmare (Mythic)

6 posts in this topic

e1EtU2p.jpg

The true challenge has arrived at Firestorm! Emerald Nightmare Mythic is ready to be unleashed upon Sylvanas! Beware of the dangers ahead, because on that plane of existence nothing is always what it looks like! Are you prepared to face on the nightmare the opponents you thought defeated?

Gather your friends, guild mates and fight the Nightmare! The Emerald Nightmare in mythic mode will be available on October 11th, 2017 at 18:00 (st)!

5 people like this

the item lv of mythic dungeon and world quests will increase too?

1 person likes this

the itlvl cap will be increase to 895 ? since EN mythic  can drop 895 and its 885 max here 

3 hours ago, Snoey said:

the item lv of mythic dungeon and world quests will increase too?

1 hour ago, souna1000 said:

the itlvl cap will be increase to 895 ? since EN mythic  can drop 895 and its 885 max here 

We will give more info on the day!

14 hours ago, Bestial said:

Gather your friends, guild mates and fight the Nightmare! The Emerald Nightmare in mythic mode will be available on October 11th, 2017 at 18:00 (server time)!

GG

Demon HUnter spells that need to fix before new content come in !  ( Yes i Wrote this all to bugtracker maybe 3 weeks ago NOTHING happened 
 and GMS in game So unpleasant and usless So I decided to wrote here maybe some DEV will see it )

Chaos Strike not refund fury if crits! Since now all crit nerfed, Demon Hunters lost their major single target spell . It is useless to play PVe content,. And Chaos Burn NOT gives Damage i got 54 traits and i got 0 DMG increased . and CHaos bLades not gives 150% auto attack DMG and Nemesis not spread the dmg buff when Primary target slain. Demon Hunters are unbalanced , low damage vs other classess now because this buggs it is useless to play with it. i got a 889 Demon HUnter now a 870 arcance mage deal more damage than me in mm+ dungeon and in EN HC single target bosses. repair this buggs because Demon Hunters are soo weak vs other classess