• Announcements

Sokka

MOP dungeon/raid

5 posts in this topic

Hello people, 

i am a big fan of mount farming so that's what i try to do daily/weekly. I wanted to start farming the astral cloud serpent but for some reason i can't get into the mogu'shan vaults dungeon in the legion server. 

Can someone tell me why this is dungeon is closed and if it will come back? 

I thought about farming it on my MOP account but that would be much harder and the mount would still not be available on my legion characters.

Are there no other mount fanatics like me that wanna get the elegon mount?

I'll be honest, i would like nothing more than to be able to get that mount plus every other one pre-legion. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen as the legion devs are focused on legion content NOT content that came before legion.

I once said in the Discord that i would like to see older raids scripted just for the sake of completing them (If not for the mount) but a couple people shot that down on the basis of "This is legion". Not much sense to be had out of that statement but i digress....

I do not know why Mogu'shan Vaults is closed although a likely guess would be that it's not been scripted.

Edited by Shalaya

Its not closed, you just need grp for it, just make premade grp set to private and then convert to raid and go in.

As for the mount... its bugged, the Spirit Kings boss you have to be real patient with it.. you can't 1 shot the boss because they will bug and you can't progress, once you do manage to kill them you get to Elegon and ... Elegon.. you can't kill him, because the panel don't do anything (even if Lorewalker Cho is there), therefore you cant start the fight.

thnx for your replies, i also found out about the group thing. I saw that someone posted about elegon in the bugtracker, so maybe it will be fixed. Fingers crossed.