• Announcements

Törpögies

chat

5 posts in this topic

I read some posts about increasing punishment time for those who break the rules. 

I think we should make a new channel named world_rage or something like that, here you can be all racist/sexist/troll you want. It is your responsibility to be here, if you feel offended just leave or deal with it. If you write on any other channel disrespectful, then increase the punishment greatly, like instead of mute to 1day bann. Also gms should advertise this change and the new channel. Obviously some players can not control themselves, but this way there is a channel where they can write as they wish without ruin the gameplay of others.

what do you think about it?

2 people like this

world_antiSJW

Lol.

Remember the times of uncontrolled spamming on worldchat a few months ago?  I used to counter the spam with similar messages:

For unregulated fun and spamwars:  /join fun_en    Free to say anything in any form, without being kicked/banned.
To understand the rules of this channel, read:  http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/7744-world-channel-rules/

We are opening the swear-channel!  Free to say anything in any form, without being kicked/banned.  /join fun_en

Also made a suggestion to announce this.

No, if you're caught breaking the server rules you will be punished.

1 person likes this