Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shelby

Gul'dan: Cross-faction enabled!

14 posts in this topic

d933a80cf0ead1088f058641ebaa9740.jpg

As you can see most of our Gul'dan realm population moved to our other successful realms Sylvanas and Garrosh, mostly resulting from the fact the expansion wasn't that popular to start off with. Because of that, you guys suggested this idea, and we hope this can make Gul'dan enjoyable again for many of you. We'll be implementing Cross Faction, this feature has proven to be popular on Garrosh and helpful, so we've agreed to add it to Gul'dan.

Cross-Faction allows members from the Horde or Alliance to party together as if they were from the same faction. You will be able to have and make mixed raids, dungeons, guilds. Player vs. Player will be faction locked, and the realm will remain that way as well. We expect with this to allow more content to be done, such as Hellfire Citadel which is been under development, new releases soon, and as well to keep the realm enjoyable for everyone. This will be implemented on October 10th, 2017.

Thank you all and have a good game!

8 people like this

Much love to the team... thank you for making this happen, appreciate it.

What a great way to enjoy WoW, thanks! 

16 minutes ago, Friend said:

You're welcome @Khazark. :D

<3

This is good news!

I hope Cross Faction energize the community :)

me teaming up with humans,NEVER!

No more farming noobs :/

Finally , you re paying some attetion to us ( Gul`dan ) ... First major change , hope will be more like these

or just make a cross relam from all expansions 

good idea . now u can be healelr hord and invit aliance dps and kil all orgimar while healling him /clap

32 minutes ago, GOLDEN said:

good idea . now u can be healelr hord and invit aliance dps and kil all orgimar while healling him /clap

I don't think so. You should not be able to invite Alliance as Horde player in normal zones because realm is PvP based (Cross-Faction only in BGs). I think this is against rules as well.

For example Sylvanas realm. This is PvE based but Horde and Alliance are totally separated what is good in my opinion. But when realm is underpopulated then this is good change for it.

tigd-syas-a.png

NO its not . if u read the change Cross-Faction allows members from the Horde or Alliance to party together You will be able to have and make mixed raids, dungeons, guilds. Player vs. Player will be faction locked

so its alows pvp too