• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Mia_DChick

Completing [PILGRIM] Event Gives NO Achiv/Title/Pet

5 posts in this topic

Greetings,
I've been doing Pilgrim event for the past 3 days via daily quests and gathering of requiring mats for minor achievements,
which when completed should grant you major achievement.

At least it should be like that.

On alliance side, when you complete all 9 smaller achievements you get no big achievement, no tittle, no pet, and when you link your achievements to someone else, it says its still in progress, even tho you got them completed, got points for them, got check. 

For horde side its different, achievement works, tittle doesn't.. I wouldn't mind doing it again on horde char if I had time, but I'm going away til Tuesday, and event ends on Monday, so I won't be able to do it, and second of all, there is no logical reason why I should do world event on both sides just so I can get it on my alliance character.

I request some higher rank GM or DEV or whoever, to grant me the rewards (at least title and achievement) I've deserved for completing the event implemented in game.
Regards,
Mia.

PS: I've submitted screenshots of all the completed achievements and lack of major achievement.

WoWScrnShot_112615_125930.jpg

WoWScrnShot_112615_125935.jpg

WoWScrnShot_112615_125944.jpg

2 people like this

Yeha same for me.

I have done all achievs on my Main char (Alliance) and i cant do it on horde side cuz i dont have any horde char anymore.

WoWScrnShot_112615_131333.thumb.jpg.63b7WoWScrnShot_112615_131339.thumb.jpg.70f9WoWScrnShot_112615_131354.thumb.jpg.4f84

1 person likes this

"when you link your achievements to someone else, it says its still in progress"

I can confirm it, it says "in progress" and achievs names are grey

http://imgur.com/LVSEhDq

1 person likes this

I can confirm it, it says "in progress" and achievs names are grey

http://imgur.com/LVSEhDq

And I've gotten 90 achievement points, which means all 9 achievements are completed.
They just don't count up to big achievement progress, which is not my, but server's fault.

1 person likes this

Greetings players,

Please report all bugs on our Bug Tracker: http://tracker.pandashan.com/

Bugs cannot be reported on our forums, and Game Masters cannot assist you.

Kind regards,

Executive Game Master Velanor

- Locked.