teke1338

False report on Apocalyptik & Xearo

16 posts in this topic

Hello,

I want to report a false report on me (Apocalyptik; Alliance player) and Xearo (Horde player). It is about this thread:

If you look back some days back, you can see, that Xearo and me correctly reported Stabbedqtx and Síaa

LINKS:

It is a little bit strange, that just today (after they both got banned) a report is incoming where me and Xearo allegedly want to sell gold. No accusasion here, but I just wanted to let you guys know.

No matter. 

4 PROOFS WHY THE REPORT IS FALSE AND FAKE

1 - At first, lets take a look to his report. His forum information says about him, that he is a Gul'dan (Worlds of Draenor) level 90 "Hunter" player.

NCN7trMRTnKsLht4sr0K0g.png

If we take a look to his official screen, you can see, that he is playing a level 5 "Mage" just with the same name. On the spells you can see, that he even does not play legion.

(I don't upload all screens here, please take a look here and compare it)

2  - In his horde screen you can see him standing in "Valley of Trials"

(Single screen in spoiler)

Spoiler

Screenshot 6.png

(I don't upload all screens here, please take a look here and compare it)

So I did just a horde charakter too and moved exactly to the place where he is and noted, that the "Experience Rate Master" "Toran" is not in his world.

PROOF:

8KYW5Jf4R9KD-SPJA0C7Bw.png

And please do not say the screen is edited or something. Then just make a horde char and compare it to his officially posted screens.

3  - The chatlogs

Please check the database and the chatlog on the time in the top right corner in Sylvanas (I am not playing in different servers). There you can see that I even never wrote with him or someone like him.

4  - Gold

This is may not the best proof, but at least it is. I don't even have 200k gold on all my characters added together, poor me. 

Because I am pretty sure, that this is Stabbedqtx or Síaa, please check his IP. In the screens we cant see any proxy or VPN. So, he maybe used the same IP. I hope you regret that, because if I take a look to the "Player Code of Conduct" you can see following rule:

Section III - Common Courtesy and Social Rules

Providing an Administrator or Game Master false information.

• Punishment: 5 days account suspension to 30 days account suspension.

Thanks for your attention and have a great day!

sincerely,

Xearo & Apocalyptik

4 people like this

I would like to add that he also just created this account just before he made the report as you can see on the date he joined.

Unbenannt.png

2 people like this

I would also like to point out that it is curious that if you do a quick armoury search you'll find that Lmaoxd is a female Blood Elf priest yet in the screenshot he provided, he is a level 5 mage. Of course he could have changed it and this is not at all conclusive to anything (nor is it meant to be) but it is just a curious occurrence and perhaps a moderator (or some other alike person) could check the join date of the character by the name Lmaoxd and compare it to the account in question set up 5 hours ago with the clear intention of falsely reporting Xearo and Apocalytik.

It is also curious that he is posing as a new player in the screenshot despite, according to his profile, having a level 90 character already (though that is somewhat dubious in itself - only having been created 5 hours ago).

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 23.50.03.png

Edited by Olympus
2 people like this

Stabbedqtx, Síaa and their friend Spyloz should be permabanned a long time ago.

I myself did several video reports some time ago about their PvP flagging abuse, I was told it was my visual bug (absurd explanation) and they were marked invalid.

Now there are multiple reports again, and these people are obviously avoiding proper punishment. Even making false, fabricated reports on people, which is the most fucking disruptive behavior they can do. What are they - friends with GMs? Having 1 hour bans after they are supposed to get 5 in the report? If the punishments were dealth with properly and they were really pusished, they should already have permabans. Bad job, GMs, since you see these toxic players are harassing large amounts of your player base.

3 people like this

15 minutes ago, Savagery said:

Stabbedqtx, Síaa and their friend Spyloz should be permabanned a long time ago.

I myself did several video reports some time ago about their PvP flagging abuse, I was told it was my visual bug (absurd explanation) and they were marked invalid.

Now there are multiple reports again, and these people are obviously avoiding proper punishment. Even making false, fabricated reports on people, which is the most fucking disruptive behavior they can do. What are they - friends with GMs? Having 1 hour bans after they are supposed to get 5 in the report? If the punishments were dealth with properly and they were really pusished, they should already have permabans. Bad job, GMs, since you see these toxic players are harassing large amounts of your player base.

PS: It would be very nice if my previous reports about these people were reopened - since the invalid decision relied only on the assumption these people were abusing PvP flagging unwittingly - and the punishment added to the severity of their misconduct.

1 person likes this

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, you cannot whisper until you're level 2 so.. basically he whispered at level 1 huh? 

RhaTblmET_CXoUI5iVMv7w.png

Need some explanations to do here.

@Imaoxd

1 person likes this

Also the Guild Finder is available for me but it's gray for his characters. Lol okay.

udtkvb9wQGiY4GyNF9VURA.png

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Friend said:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, you cannot whisper until you're level 2 so.. basically he whispered at level 1 huh? 

RhaTblmET_CXoUI5iVMv7w.png

Need some explanations to do here.

@Imaoxd

Good, that you have seen this. And there is another proof, that this is fake. Thanks for your attention.

That's really sad to see.. i couldn't care less but how stupid and frustrated can someone be? Smh

10 hours ago, Friend said:

Actually @Olympus, It is pronounced "Imaoxd" and I found this armory: https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/armory/6/12/2322146 /shrug.

Well the letter 'I" was not entirely clear was it? But shall we evaluate that?

First of all let us looks at his gear:

59e1f20b9da80_ScreenShot2017-10-14at12_17_37.thumb.png.023bda33d26b5fb91a88b2196c7d6c19.png

First thing we can see: his gear is the starter gear that you get as soon as you create the character (as we can see in this screenshot I have just taken of a brand new mage.

59e1f3f295d34_ScreenShot2017-10-14at12_24_54.thumb.png.781c7dd77631dd452be3f286ee6fd8b1.png

So now compare that to the next screenshot which is the screenshot from his report:

59e0f1a3db1d4_Screenshot1.thumb.png.f26ed5a88fc0a9e49fd8eec3c9dfde18.png.2bb1bc789d9ba722eea89b6d38aa1916.png

As you can tell he is clearly not in the starter gear, as his armoury would suggest.

So what is the reason his character is level 6 already? Well it is clearly because of FS's boosted exp rate he just levelled to 6 by killing mobs so that he could say "The character does exist". Whereas on the screenshot we can tell it took some effort into reaching level 6 and he actually has the appropriate gear for his level: the majority of new players vastly out-level the area they are playing in and are still playing in Northshire valley at level 6 and do not move out to Goldshire and the quests there until all the quests in Northshire are done.

Next we can also see that the "wow shop" icon is greyed out on his screen, yet if you look at FS the "shop" icon is always available, even though it is somewhat useless.

59e1f74012f68_ScreenShot2017-10-14at12_39_14.thumb.png.ca167072905de79a6e5bbb2588eaba25.png

Now I also took the liberty to make a short video showing exactly how easy and quick it is for someone to level from 1 to 6 in Firestorm WoW using only starter gear and without taking any quests: keep in mind that taking quests would have likely made the video shorter and most "new players" do not start by killing mobs and instead use quests - both for the gear and the experience.

It is also convenient that Siaa logged on to the game just seconds before the video ends. My memory may be failing me, but I'm fairly sure she was issued a 5 day ban along with Stabbedqtx for bug abusing?

I must say I am extremely disappointed with the Game Masters. I am sure that if it were any other person who had been reported with the same amount of evidence and reports they would have been permanently banned (perhaps even with an IP ban). This is no longer a case of a common courtesy, this is a case where the same person has been reported several times by several people and still has received no more than a 5 day ban (if even that). And now he has tried to get two other people people permanently banned for gold selling using forged evidence, yet I will not be surprised if his punishment is as lenient as the last.

Edited by Olympus
Spelling and grammar corrections
2 people like this

Greetings everyone,

It looks like that the screen was made on Retail or another Privat server.

There are to many proofs that this is a fake report.

Here what i saw:

Screen

Spoiler

Him                         https://imgur.com/TduJdvO
Me low Settings      https://imgur.com/GVJvqFJ
Me middle settings  https://imgur.com/OHFMkGt
Me high settings      https://imgur.com/57iuvz4

Kind regardsm

Game Master Ashiraya.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Ashiraya said:

Greetings everyone,

It looks like that the screen was made on Retail or another Privat server.

There are to many proofs that this is a fake report.

Here what i saw:

Screen

Hide contents

Him                         https://imgur.com/TduJdvO
Me low Settings      https://imgur.com/GVJvqFJ
Me middle settings  https://imgur.com/OHFMkGt
Me high settings      https://imgur.com/57iuvz4

Kind regardsm

Game Master Ashiraya.

Thanks for your attention. I would get as many proofs as possible to show him how stupid he looks now. We all even know, I wouldnt do anything like this and I am pretty sure this wont be his last try.

I think the more problem is not, what they've tried; the more problem is, that they even tried and wont stop doing things like this. In my opinion, what he says about me, I really dont care. But there will always be people which getting stressed and frustrated by people like him who does what Stabbedqtx do.

Me as an administrator would prefer to quit 2 people instead of 10 people. But this is not my decision and I dont have any permissions to punish someone, but you all know that he is playing against our rules, and this not for the first time.

Like I said:

Because I am pretty sure, that this is Stabbedqtx or Síaa, please check his IP. In the screens we cant see any proxy or VPN. So, he maybe used the same IP. I hope you regret that, because if I take a look to the "Player Code of Conduct" you can see following rule:

Section III - Common Courtesy and Social Rules

Providing an Administrator or Game Master false information.

• Punishment: 5 days account suspension to 30 days account suspension.

I hope you finally take a deserved punishment against him.

EDIT:

Spoiler

I beg you to mark the report as invalid.

sincerely,

Apo

Edited by teke1338
1 person likes this

Stab and Spyloz are bug abusers and I am starting to think it might be a single player. He/they bash people on world nonstop. He/they do not have any good qualities. Hopefully, he/they get perma banned for what they are doing.

1 person likes this

Report will be marked as invalid and you won't be banned. As for the person faking the evidence against you, they'll receive a suspension.

1 person likes this