sebiambrus

DEMON HUNTER BROKEN CLASS

12 posts in this topic

Demon HUnters complete broken, havoc deal unfairly LOW DAMAGE (Venegance the lowest tank from all tank classess) , MAIN SPELLS NOT WORKING, CHAOS STRIKE CHAOS BURN ANNHILIATION NEMESIS CHAOS BLADES. NOT working i am 890 DEMON HUNTER AND just check this in WORLD CHAT they invited 880+ NL10 key dps, i wroted them and they wrote back "Sory Demon hunter no inv it deals fuking low damage" WTF IS THIS ?? THIS IS RIDICULOS NONSENSE ABUSING DISGUSTING, HOW THE FUCK I SUPPOSED GET GEAR IF THE DEVELOPERS CANT DEBUG THE CLASS??? THIIS IS THE SERVERS FAULT IT IS UNFAIR ALL DEMON HUNTERS BEG IN THIS FUKING SITE FOR HELP FOR 3 MONTHS AND 0 RESPONSE STAFF ARE FUKING UNHELPFULL UNSUPPORTIVE NOT KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING (Sodaflufy). A 860 FURY WARR AND ALL CLASS DEALS MORE DMG OVERAL THEN ME AND ALL OTHER DEMON HUNTERS. WE WAS IN EN MYTHIC THE FULL GEARED DEMON HUNTERS 885+ ALL WAS THE LOWEST DPS.... FUKING UNFAIR. REPAIR THIS GODDAM DH OR YOUR PLAYER GARD WILL LEAVE ...

3 people like this

lol that rage, can you write without caps so it is more readable?

Dh need PvE Buff and PvP Nerf

While i don't support this guys all caps rage.

Dh has some serious problems in pve like he said chaos strike doesn't refund any fury on crit nor does demon blades give ANY FURY both of them are critical if you want to do any decent st dps its like bugging a fire mage crit chance to zero like warr and rogue gaining no fury or energy and them just staring at their screen and this came right at the start of the mythic raid feels like a slap to the face.

dh typicall suck if their cooldowns arent up if they cds are up they can burst about 550K to 1mil dps(yup!) but if they arent up its like 300k sustain but now its more like 240k sustain cuz u literally have nothing to use cuz of this fury it has caused me to take a break from the game..

1 person likes this

Yeah I enjoy the DH class, and it's a pity that the low dps issues that plagued ret paladin in WoD are on DH now. I've run my character through simulationcraft, and with the gear i've got (2 lege, various 860-875 items and trinkets, 890 weapon (850,860,875 relics), I ought to be doing 635k DPS. However, the dps in-game is all over the place - it can drop down to 180k, then suddenly jump up to 400k, maximum i've seen is like 655k -- and this fluctuation seems to happen upon joining and parting groups/raid, moving from one zone/world quest phase of broken isles to another, entering mm+ dungs and then teleporting out at finish or leaving instance. In mm+, consecutively i was able to do a +8 dung with zero problems, dps was 480k, then the following also +8 but different dung i would be getting the boot from group for doing barely 245k. My play style, talents and rotation have been the same in both dungs.

The best way for me to stop this yo-yo effect is by switching talents back and forth, re-equiping weapon and legendaries, throwing myself off the cliff or let myself get killed by mobs; upon respawning my dmg would be back to 550k dps, and so on. 

With spells the biggest issues for me seem to be:

1) Nemesis - not only does it not have the after-effect that it should, but upon expiry it would reduce overall dps output to below the level it was before it was cast, the more it's being cast the worse the dmg

2) Chaos burn - at say trait 46 we ought to be doing 10% more overall dmg, which isn't happening because it's been disabled (i understand disabling it for pvp, but not pve)

3) Demon Blades - this has a miss rate of 75%, dropping overall dps to 100k once it starts missing 5 times in a row.

4) Chaos strike has stopped dealing the dmg it should due to crit stat being depreciated, relics and chaos burn do very little to help

It seems like a fair bit to do, but i can remember some of the mentioned spells used to work a number of months ago

7.1.5 simulationcraft result (profile copied from addon client side)

simcraft1.png

simcraft2.png

12 hours ago, Tselpuchre said:

Yeah I enjoy the DH class, and it's a pity that the low dps issues that plagued ret paladin in WoD are on DH now. I've run my character through simulationcraft, and with the gear i've got (2 lege, various 860-875 items and trinkets, 890 weapon (850,860,875 relics), I ought to be doing 635k DPS. However, the dps in-game is all over the place - it can drop down to 180k, then suddenly jump up to 400k, maximum i've seen is like 655k -- and this fluctuation seems to happen upon joining and parting groups/raid, moving from one zone/world quest phase of broken isles to another, entering mm+ dungs and then teleporting out at finish or leaving instance. In mm+, consecutively i was able to do a +8 dung with zero problems, dps was 480k, then the following also +8 but different dung i would be getting the boot from group for doing barely 245k. My play style, talents and rotation have been the same in both dungs.

The best way for me to stop this yo-yo effect is by switching talents back and forth, re-equiping weapon and legendaries, throwing myself off the cliff or let myself get killed by mobs; upon respawning my dmg would be back to 550k dps, and so on. 

With spells the biggest issues for me seem to be:

1) Nemesis - not only does it not have the after-effect that it should, but upon expiry it would reduce overall dps output to below the level it was before it was cast, the more it's being cast the worse the dmg

2) Chaos burn - at say trait 46 we ought to be doing 10% more overall dmg, which isn't happening because it's been disabled (i understand disabling it for pvp, but not pve)

3) Demon Blades - this has a miss rate of 75%, dropping overall dps to 100k once it starts missing 5 times in a row.

4) Chaos strike has stopped dealing the dmg it should due to crit stat being depreciated, relics and chaos burn do very little to help

It seems like a fair bit to do, but i can remember some of the mentioned spells used to work a number of months ago

U forgot the biggest one:

Chaos strike criticals dont refund 50% of the fury u spend on it.

On 17/10/2017 at 11:08 AM, sebiambrus said:

Demon HUnters complete broken, havoc deal unfairly LOW DAMAGE (Venegance the lowest tank from all tank classess) , MAIN SPELLS NOT WORKING, CHAOS STRIKE CHAOS BURN ANNHILIATION NEMESIS CHAOS BLADES. NOT working i am 890 DEMON HUNTER AND just check this in WORLD CHAT they invited 880+ NL10 key dps, i wroted them and they wrote back "Sory Demon hunter no inv it deals fuking low damage" WTF IS THIS ?? THIS IS RIDICULOS NONSENSE ABUSING DISGUSTING, HOW THE FUCK I SUPPOSED GET GEAR IF THE DEVELOPERS CANT DEBUG THE CLASS??? THIIS IS THE SERVERS FAULT IT IS UNFAIR ALL DEMON HUNTERS BEG IN THIS FUKING SITE FOR HELP FOR 3 MONTHS AND 0 RESPONSE STAFF ARE FUKING UNHELPFULL UNSUPPORTIVE NOT KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING (Sodaflufy). A 860 FURY WARR AND ALL CLASS DEALS MORE DMG OVERAL THEN ME AND ALL OTHER DEMON HUNTERS. WE WAS IN EN MYTHIC THE FULL GEARED DEMON HUNTERS 885+ ALL WAS THE LOWEST DPS.... FUKING UNFAIR. REPAIR THIS GODDAM DH OR YOUR PLAYER GARD WILL LEAVE ...

haha,why r so mad they're just unbug classes was the same thing for dk's sell your dh and play sp / elem :) 

On 10/17/2017 at 3:08 AM, sebiambrus said:

While you may prove some points, the level of respect anybody may have had for you just dropped unbelievably low.

Firestorm has an amazing team that works very hard so that you can have an enjoyable experience, and notice that in every freaking world of Warcraft private server there are bugs? You want to know why? Because of the Core. The Cores that are compiled for our enjoyment are always bugged, because they are copies of the original. It's like somebody trying to redo a 20 paragraph essay word for word because it got lost somewhere and they can't find it.

Firestorm has done the best job as far as WoW servers come, so when you're playing the game and you find a bug, do what everybody does. Be respectful about it and report it, don't be a little brat and come on the forums raging and capsing everything you say or feel, cause quite frankly nobody wants to hear that.

1 person likes this

If you don't use Felblade you are tripping.

Bueno lamentable mente ustedes creo que ahun no saben usar los dh para mas info busquenme en el juego como Eradoks soy dh 892 con 1 legendaria y les informo que hago serca de unos 900k sostedidos creo que deberias de leer mas y de buscar maneras en las cuales suvir su dps buscando items adecuados para hacer bust y mantener su daño central en su objetivo y crear nuevas tacticas de acomodar y de tirar sus poderes tal y cual sea mas ajustado para mantener el dps .