zerokzerok

[Declined] Changelog updates [Forums]

13 posts in this topic

Title: Changelog updates

Type: Forums

Description: 

I'm doing this suggestion because it has been a while since you last posted a changelog (what has been done/changed to the server) players notice things, but can not be sure until you do an official post about it. Also some things get fixed (like npcs/skills) and we can't know if the fix is working as intended, because we are not notified of any changes. If you wan better feedback from players i suggest to give us also information regarding changes made to the server.

And how we do this? By opening a forums post for the entire month where you can post/edit the changes done through the entire month.

Also posting the report from the bug tracker and giving credit to the player that reported the bug is a great way to achieve more feedback/help from the player base

Other servers do this and makes players to help a lot in the development of the place where they play.

Example: 

Post title "[Legion] October 2017 Changes/Fixes Cycle"

-Fixed XXXXX. Report by XXXX (linking to the bugtracker report if there is a bugtracker report)

-Changed XXXXXX 

EDIT (18/10/2017)

-Added XXXXX to the game

-Fixed XXXXX

11 people like this

up

no official responses?

shameless bump

Also posting the report from the bug tracker and giving credit to the player that reported the bug is a great way to achieve more feedback/help from the player base

Good suggestion!

1 person likes this

I'm not giving up on this topic unless i get an official response or an "Accepted", "Declined" or "Pending" tag.

Hi zerokzerok,

I will try to help your to get your topic noticed, by a Staff member.

br
Neosilver

up

As a new player, I honestly feel like abandoned to myself. 
I have never had a GM answering me in game, and in my first 2 days I reported so many bugs. 
Seeing the staff actually working on things would totally help. 

5 hours ago, Essence said:

As a new player, I honestly feel like abandoned to myself. 
I have never had a GM answering me in game, and in my first 2 days I reported so many bugs. 
Seeing the staff actually working on things would totally help. 

Hello Essence,

try to check the Bugtracker of FS, to see if something is changing.

Sometimes they do work on bugs and fix them, but not switch the Bug status to "fixed" or so :-)

br
Neosilver

bumpity bump

bump?

Bumping this to oblivion won't speed up developers work. Changelogs are delivered when a cycle (set amount of class/pve/pvp fixes) ends and everything has been tested and given the green light to go live. This doesn't happen every week like your bumps since we don't have 100 developers but just a few.