Shelby

Happy Belated Birthday Firestorm - Development Blog

62 posts in this topic

Increase to 45 players to gain the tittle gladiator please :( 0.5% so low

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Vanessas said:

Firestorm becomes more and more greedy about golden points, only 17 really ? what are we gonna buy with those 17 points in your insignificant shop ? xD 

I don´t even understand why 17..why not 20 or 25 or 15?...xD For what stands it?

whyy u dont want to upgrade patch 7.2 whyy just tell us 

1 person likes this

Is Boris coming? 

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, keo123 said:

Is Boris coming? 

some Boris action would be very nice indeed..why not let everypne celebrate in wow style? =D

2 hours ago, ShamconaGCD said:

I don´t even understand why 17..why not 20 or 25 or 15?...xD For what stands it?

2017 ^^

2 hours ago, samikhmiri777 said:

whyy u dont want to upgrade patch 7.2 whyy just tell us 

We will eventually! But right now we need to finish 7.1.5 content!

5 hours ago, Appelpastei said:

HYPED, im guessing Hearts is back ? :P

Im back-ish, I dont have the luxury to spend 20 hours per day working anymore, so im not as active as early 2017 but im available to work alot more compared to the summer :P

2017? So why not 2017 points? Joking.

4 people like this

57 minutes ago, Hearts said:

Im back-ish, I dont have the luxury to spend 20 hours per day working anymore, so im not as active as early 2017 but im available to work alot more compared to the summer

Thats amazing to hear, im looking forward to all the future updates :D

I kinda dont like the idea of a pvp realm, even though i came to firestorm to try out the new pvp system. (And i absolutely love it) With the pvp realm being up, a lot of pve "newbies" are gonna go to-quit to the pvp realm, which means more players in pvp. Cross realm is a go to thingy, if you want to do this. I am afraid that the pve community is slowly gonna die out, and only the veterans will stay and actually tryhard things. Good thing is the amount of daily players, which is insanely high. So lets hope everything goes well! 
Big ups for the info, i am surprised youre working so fast guys. Goodjob well done, keep it up.

5 hours ago, ShamconaGCD said:

:)

Capture.PNG

I played since pandashan,time really flies

6 hours ago, souna1000 said:

The New PvP realm would Split the Population in Legion which is a Bad idea , I suggest Just update Sylvanas with PvP fixes too , opening this Realm will kill PvP on sylvanas  , And if u guys Make a Cross-server It will have very bad effects ( like hacks on pvp )

Even tho i don't pvp... he has a point!

Give us pvp realm today please :) Screw this pve crap :):D:D:D 

1 person likes this

Hassouna is right about the pvp realm. It will split the population and will make it much harder to get into the arena. And when you finally get in, the mmr difference is gonna be enormous.

Next time make the promotional code work for at least 24 hours, most of us don't spend time on the website everyday, barely ingame. And we would appreciate if you got rid of 100 FP required to work with the character auction as well. I see I am never gonna get there with promotional codes of 17 FP.

#ArenaSpectatorLegion

You have to buy those 100points so you can sell character, not to obtain them via promotional codes. 

Thanks for the most awesome server is. I second the legion flying thing. Also, since you are closing vanilla down, the players there should be compensated with gold currency. I do not play there myself, I am just saying.

Happy birthday, Firestorm!  This seems like a good time to mention that I'm relatively new to the area and am greatly enjoying my time on Icecrown.  I'd really missed the pre-Cataclysm world, and getting to run around in there again has been wonderful.  I think you've struck a good balance between keeping the old flavor (weapon skills and training, for example) and adjusting a bit for quality-of-life (crafting materials stacking to 100 and account-wide pets and mounts.)   Thanks for all your hard work, and here's hoping we're good for another ten.  :)

~B 

On 10/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, souna1000 said:

good job . But titles for preseason seems bad idea

But their giving points :^)

14 hours ago, Vinders said:

Give us pvp realm today please :) Screw this pve crap :):D:D:D 

I LOVE THE NEW PVP SERVER IDEA! I myself played back on warsong in Molten WoW, but that place got hacked and they delted warsong, cant wait for that PvP!

1 person likes this

I want PVP Realm :D !!!

Please do it <3

Ilvl max 900? We will buy the RAID itens on NPC? :D

Edited by dean
1 person likes this

Give us the pvp realm todayyy! :D

1 person likes this

Still waiting on damn pvp realm <3 :D:):D:):D 

1 person likes this

PvP Realm <3

1 person likes this