• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pix

feedback on Sylvanas

8 posts in this topic

Hi  to everyone

i decide to open this post for warn many new player of actual situation of this server

of course this is not the retail ...........and we cant ask to have all working thing like in offy........ but at least give us the possibility to do

actually all profession have some problem (example erbalism no plant in tbc , or many quest in legion are bugged ( reported in bugtraker  many month ago )

same thing for many other quest or activity like pet collector or mount collector ( i know shop is a way ........ but if i must use real money for obtain a thing i go to retail )

in other shard we dont have this situation ......... shopping is not the only way to obtain a thing , is only a fast way.............

for some reason all mop raid and many dungeon  are closed..........

boss that gives mount doesnt work or not implemented   (wotlk, cata, mop, draenor)

2/3 of quest in legion doesnt work correctly  ( dont ask to put them on bugtraker ..........  if you dont wont a crash of bugtraker for many segnalation )

and finally in world we can see most of people asking for 7.2...............  guys really?

i hope to see first all the old thing working , and maybe after to see new bugs

sorry for my very bad english ............

You win Teh Internets for the most pointless post I read today; sorrieh.

Maybe you have some goals... What was this supposed to achieve?

11 hours ago, Savagery said:

You win Teh Internets for the most pointless post I read today; sorrieh.

Maybe you have some goals... What was this supposed to achieve?

I have to agree. for sure a private server has bugs, but this one if by far the best one i have ever seen.

The devs are really working and getting stuff done here. Almost all low level dungeons are working. End game content is working quite well.

Only leveling from 90+ was a pain in the a**. WoD continent was a total mess... For some reason i was not able to level on broken isles, almost every quest was broken even though people told me that they work. Maybe i was just not smart enough to start a quest line, i just started the normal quest line i get in Dalaran where you get Artefact weapon. Nothing worked there. I heard that you get quest lines from your class hall? I don't know, maybe that would explain a lot.

Anyways. this server is definitely worth looking at if you are unsatisfied with your current one.

this game  for my pointh of view is not only dungeon or raid farm or pvp , is also questing, get achi, get mount , pet etc..........

i hope some devs read this and put in shedule to fix old content and loot and spawn point of resource (infernal brimstone is still missing ) or fixing the profession in legion, and the garrison in wod

i dont think is a worst of time to give also this experience ........ maybe is not the first thing to do but before thinking about 7.2 or above i wish things work better

Old content shouldn't be prioritized. New content first, then old content! Unless it's just some shit thing easy to fix, then it's fine... I guess. But you currently have classes with some serious problems(i.e. Demon Hunters fury regen) that have been bugged for like a month and still no fix applied. Or legendaries not working, making them a stat stick(i.e. Shadow Priests' Zeks Exterminatus which is not even a good stat stick).

Hey plx. nice to meet you. Im sorry but firestorm is not retail if you wanted to fix this server then become a dev and fix the server

On 27.10.2017 at 11:06 AM, Rogueter said:

Hey plx. nice to meet you. Im sorry but firestorm is not retail if you wanted to fix this server then become a dev and fix the server

And the award “most useless post“ goes to .....

Hm, why isn't this thread already down in the Abyss of Forgotten?

Oh, you keep replying :))