Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pasteta

Honor level

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I am not sure if that's the right place to report this but whatever. So yesterday after i finished a battleground and left it i was stuck in the graphics ( i was in my garrison before joining the battleground) and i couldn't do anything so i hit Alt + F4. Once i logged into my account my character was naked and when i logged him the cinematic you get when you create a character started. As i skipped it i found out that my talents were reset, my honor level was back to 1 and all my flight paths were gone too. I don't know if i'm the only one with this problem but i would like to get my character fixed soon.

WoWScrnShot_102617_160747.jpg

Hi,

I have the same problem as what Pasteta explained, for me it happened today. And I also was at my Garrison before I joined the battleground. Below few screenshots, 1 with the Honor Talents got resetted, and the other one with the "Honorable Kills" section at Achievement Points. I was at Prestige level 1, with 27 honor levels (if I remember right) towards Prestige level 2.

I hope there is a solution to fix this.

WoWScrnShot_102617_173011.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102617_173041.jpg

Won't anyone respond??? I want my character back.

Did you report it in the bug tracker ? reporting it here will not help you get your Honor levels back.

1 person likes this

Morning,

Try to contact a GM it will help you quicker, as "Appelpastei" said reporting this her may take too long, and won't get your Honor level back, so yeah just contact a GM or report it on Bug Tracker forum.

Well i opened a thread here right after i opened a ticket in the bug tracker section. My ingame ticket is still up too... Im not getting a response from anyone anywhere.

Hello guys, I understand your concern however, the Prestige level won't be restored. There was a bug when you leave BG / Skirmish / etc you get an error and you lose your prestige level. Now Firestorm has implemented a new way of saving Prestige levels and it will NOT happen again. :- (

What about my honor level?

Ups.

MeltedTM #3

RIP 3. 11. 2017