• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dean

PvP Realm - Greymane

18 posts in this topic

Hello, I would like to know (with the information you have about this kingdom that will be released on the Legion) what month or year do you speculate that it will be release? December? Or, who knows, January? I wish I had an idea.

Edited by dean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would we split the population over two realms? Nowadays we have around 4.5k average on legion realm on peak. I mean what is the point of a PvP realm? Being able to gank lower players like in WoD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sam said:

Why would we split the population over two realms? Nowadays we have around 4.5k average on legion realm on peak. I mean what is the point of a PvP realm? Being able to gank lower players like in WoD?

Try to look at this the other way: The psychos who get off on staying for hours in the same place and one-shotting some poor kids would move away from here. I doubt this kind of people is very enjoyable to play with anyways, let them have their own type of hell.

Edited by Savagery
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

glade to hear about the new tournament pvp realm,dunno if it the best place to provide my feedback so:

-it best if it avoid grinding mechanics like artifact knowledge and power,better we start with full artifact talent tree from the beginning and season 1 pvp sets(farming gear from random lootbox is annoying because the other pve mechanics are disabled).

-world pvp zone like the old WOD tournament-realm with cosmetics rewards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iam against release of this realm , due to the following reasons

1) It will split population

2) It will make PvP on sylvanas DEAD ! we PvE players also do PVP , , If you guys say "we will do cross-server" , we wil get alot of hackers due to instant 110 , we will see alot of hackers daily who troll

3) LAter on the realm will be deleted and Have the same fate as WoD tournament 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, souna1000 said:

Iam against release of this realm , due to the following reasons

1) It will split population

2) It will make PvP on sylvanas DEAD ! we PvE players also do PVP , , If you guys say "we will do cross-server" , we wil get alot of hackers due to instant 110 , we will see alot of hackers daily who troll

3) LAter on the realm will be deleted and Have the same fate as WoD tournament 

If you don't like this idea, just dont play o. Greymane. PvE on a private server have no sense. If 4k players are in Sylvanas, 1,5 Sant PvP? So they go. You can play on your realm with your friends.

 

I hope itens of mythic RAID in this realm on NPC's... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PvP on legion is trash anyways so it won't matter if you get a pvp server.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the difference? You can still PvP on Sylvanas... It's not like because it says "PvE" that PvP is not doable lol If it said "PvP", the realm would be the same except you could gank any opposing faction player at any given time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To do PvP on Sylvanas, you have to gear up with PvE. So, Greymane is coming.

6 hours ago, Agronnak said:

What's the difference? You can still PvP on Sylvanas... It's not like because it says "PvE" that PvP is not doable lol If it said "PvP", the realm would be the same except you could gank any opposing faction player at any given time.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no full artefact power (they must earn knowledge too), no free relics, just give them 840 starting gears (and fix the relic drop from boxes)

its not fair if they get full power and relics when it is hard to farm on the pve server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.10.2017 at 2:00 AM, yfp786 said:

no full artefact power (they must earn knowledge too), no free relics, just give them 840 starting gears (and fix the relic drop from boxes)

its not fair if they get full power and relics when it is hard to farm on the pve server

How old are you...my little friend? AK will be set at 25lvl. Its pvp realm, so why i must waste my time for reseach?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/10/2017 at 10:00 PM, yfp786 said:

no full artefact power (they must earn knowledge too), no free relics, just give them 840 starting gears (and fix the relic drop from boxes)

its not fair if they get full power and relics when it is hard to farm on the pve server

Yeah, it's a PvP Realm.

Just PvP, did you understand? 

If you're jealous, play there too.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do support the idea for a pure PvP realm on Legion.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2017 at 6:30 AM, Wpepro said:

How old are you...my little friend? AK will be set at 25lvl. Its pvp realm, so why i must waste my time for reseach?

 

On 01/11/2017 at 8:46 AM, dean said:

Yeah, it's a PvP Realm.

Just PvP, did you understand? 

If you're jealous, play there too.

people getting angry because i'm saying they cant have everything for free xDxD 

let me repeat

No full artefact knowledge

No free relics

No free artefact power 

just give them 840-845 gears and let them grind the rest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@yfp786That's not the point of a PvP/Arena Tournament realm though.

I still think it's an awful idea though, and splitting the community would probably kill both realms.

Edited by Agronnak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yfp786 said:

 

people getting angry because i'm saying they cant have everything for free xDxD 

let me repeat

No full artefact knowledge

No free relics

No free artefact power 

just give them 840-845 gears and let them grind the rest

How old are u?

1 hour ago, Agronnak said:

@yfp786That's not the point of a PvP/Arena Tournament realm though.

I still think it's an awful idea though, and splitting the community would probably kill both realms.

But they can make cross...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, yfp786 said:

 

people getting angry because i'm saying they cant have everything for free xDxD 

let me repeat

No full artefact knowledge

No free relics

No free artefact power 

just give them 840-845 gears and let them grind the rest

Guy, if you are jealous, play there too. You did'nt understand that is ALL in max? We will get full gear max ilvl and you will play there too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This discussion turned pointless after 3 posts.

Just let it die already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0