jacobqt

2v2 Titles due to dead 3s?

10 posts in this topic

Hello title pretty much explains what i think needs to happen. ON firestorm legion the most active bracket is 2v2 by a mile in fact you may think the 3s bracket is active but really its justt full of wintraders ;( and 20minute que timers. I myself and alot of Firestorms top PvPers think that 2s really needs a reward of some kind kinda like WOD 9dd60aea4a9c12444ed02e857e8e9b65.png
https://gyazo.com/9dd60aea4a9c12444ed02e857e8e9b65  YOU see how this gives 2s titles because of a dead 3s bracket well the same goes for legion only it doesnt look dead because of wintraders :( maybe titles for both 2v2 and 3v3 would be better?

I agree

Edited by maika

Its a pre-season, so, i think they wont "struggle" to give to the players rewards in 2v2 as they ll do in WoD(pvp there is more balanced -better scripted-). And also 2v2 is a ridiculous bracket + it become worse when not even 70% of spells/mechanics are working(dis/advantages, abusers).

But.. is their choice afterall.

1 person likes this

If not titles some kind of FS points atleast or 

1 person likes this

Lol look at all these 2s hero's complaining hahaha. Just que 3s if u want the title so badly

3 people like this

The only reason they are giving titles in 2s on wod is because the 3s ladder is dead on wod 2100 r1. If you look at 3s in legion there is several ppl with 2400 and the season isn't even over yet if you think the 3s ladder is dead your dellusional must be cause you have problems getting rating in 3s and can only 2s <.>.

2 people like this

On 04/11/2017 at 7:46 PM, fluxiate said:

The only reason they are giving titles in 2s on wod is because the 3s ladder is dead on wod 2100 r1. If you look at 3s in legion there is several ppl with 2400 and the season isn't even over yet if you think the 3s ladder is dead your dellusional must be cause you have problems getting rating in 3s and can only 2s <.>.

"problems getting rating in 3s" i kek and the reason people are 2400 is fucking wintrade, half the players in 3s have admited to wintrading to me in /w i lol and i could destory and clap the ladder in 15minutes if i qued

Unfortunate you never que and if you did you'd end up as apestorm did 

1 hour ago, fluxiate said:

Unfortunate you never que and if you did you'd end up as apestorm did 

coming from the shit rogue who tryhards with rmd and thug vs apestorm when trolling with mates no skype no nothing when u que rated and not skirmish by mistake but yea nice leaving games were lost shitcan

was ez lf 3s challenge

3 people like this