• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skyscraper

On which day(s) GMs are online and when?

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was wondering, is it maby possible that we can get a list/overview (on this forum) of the GMs that we have on this realm? And on which day(s) and around what time they're usualy available (for example: 2 days, monday and friday from 18PM-19PM Server Time)? Because at the moment I'm (and I'm guessing more peoples are) waiting for a response to mine (and their) in-game ticket(s).

If we have a list/overview like this, we have an indication when we have to be online if we have any open tickets, to have a chance for a response to our tickets.

So far whenever i'm playing, I haven't seen any GMs online yet. It could be bad luck that GMs are only online whenever I'm not playing? But it would be good to know to have an indication when they will be online.

Hm, I wanted to say something witty, but this seems actually like a good idea.

I was waiting for a GM to remove quite an annoying buff for 3 weeks as well.

Yet, you might want to put this into the "suggestions" section of the forum...

Edited by Savagery

Here is a list of all Staff members and simply opening their profiles you can see if they are online and on which realm do they operate.
You an also send them a PM here on the forum. I doubt that they have coverage at all time zones, so it's possible to not have anyone where you're playing.

Edited by fluffenstein

15 hours ago, Savagery said:

Hm, I wanted to say something witty, but this seems actually like a good idea.

I was waiting for a GM to remove quite an annoying buff for 3 weeks as well.

Yet, you might want to put this into the "suggestions" section of the forum...

Thank you Savagery for the information, I'm new to writing posts on forums, so I wasn't sure where to place this one. But Fluffenstein gave a good link which shows all Staff members on Firestorm.

10 hours ago, fluffenstein said:

Here is a list of all Staff members and simply opening their profiles you can see if they are online and on which realm do they operate.
You an also send them a PM here on the forum. I doubt that they have coverage at all time zones, so it's possible to not have anyone where you're playing.

I didn't know we would been able to send PM to Staff members. Thank you Fluffenstein for the link, this works also.

1 person likes this

@Skyscraper, I'm glad that I could help a bit and yeah, be sure that you can PM almost all of the Staff members.
Remember that if you need some help in-game, just open a ticket.