Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HAWK20144

Legion=Too bugged

9 posts in this topic

Well Ive had it. I got up to 106 and decided I had enough of this.It was to the point where I was only able to turn in 25% of the quests I was completing . I would finish a quest and couldnt find the NPCs to turn them in. I'd find a question mark on the map but no one was there. It was getting progressively worse as I leveled. Today, I only got up to half of 106, mostly from grinding. I was only able to turn in 2 quests out of dozens!  Anyway, I deleted this bugged mess from my computer. On to another private server. Believe me, you are not the only ones to have Legion. This other one has loads og players on it. Buh Bye!

wha....what are you talking about ? every single quest is working afaik, you do not know what the hell you're talking about m8. Unless you were trying to do Highmountain or even trying to attemp Stormheim, Highmountain has 5/7 chapters and Stormheim has none scripted yet. Just as a sidenote: did you pick up the quest from the order hall scouting table ? Or did you just go do random quests out in the zones ?.                 

Really thinking of doing the same... I am in padaria and there are no mobs to kill to do quest. I walked to the next village and everyone is enemy. But no quest available to get through the story to make them friendly. And who was with the idea of making low lvl rate 3x and high lvl rate 5x? You should fire that dev. Aren't we suppose to live the legion story? THAT should be 3x, and the low lvl way higher. What is this 3x number based on? Rate should be higher based on the number of quests that are not working. Just parking this joke of leveling and waiting for some insta lvl 110 or something...

7 minutes ago, Appelpastei said:

wha....what are you talking about ? every single quest is working afaik, you do not know what the hell you're talking about m8. Unless you were trying to do Highmountain or even trying to attemp Stormheim, Highmountain has 5/7 chapters and Stormheim has none scripted yet. Just as a sidenote: did you pick up the quest from the order hall scouting table ? Or did you just go do random quests out in the zones ?.                 

Don't know if troll or -snip-

Edited by Friend
Bad language.

Hello people. If you wanted a free bug place then go to retail im tired of people who comes to firestorm and says it's bad and bugged. Dude if you wanted to fix it then become a dev and fix it like. Dev are trying hard to make firestorm a better place i would say they atleast need to cheer them up 

14 minutes ago, Rogueter said:

Hello people. If you wanted a free bug place then go to retail im tired of people who comes to firestorm and says it's bad and bugged. Dude if you wanted to fix it then become a dev and fix it like. Dev are trying hard to make firestorm a better place i would say they atleast need to cheer them up 

I was coming with suggestions. A 10x lvl reate would suit the server way better. People would easily go past the buggs, because it wouldnt take you one moth to lvl up. And not only suggestions, we both came with solution. Hawk moved to another server and i am waiting for some insta lvl 110(maybe on christmas). And the devs should know how the players feel. They should know if we feel frustrated about low xp rate and high quest-bug rate. And i don't go to retail because all my wow-friends play here. And its about who you play with.

51 minutes ago, Greuceanu said:

I was coming with suggestions. A 10x lvl reate would suit the server way better. People would easily go past the buggs, because it wouldnt take you one moth to lvl up. And not only suggestions, we both came with solution. Hawk moved to another server and i am waiting for some insta lvl 110(maybe on christmas). And the devs should know how the players feel. They should know if we feel frustrated about low xp rate and high quest-bug rate. And i don't go to retail because all my wow-friends play here. And its about who you play with.

Low XP-Rate? You get 3xtimes and on the Legion content you can have 5 times (as far as I know). What next? Get every now Gamer 100.000Gold to start?
If you are lazy to play, don't play. If you want to play, take the work and struggle to reach lvl110.

I really don't like to play with ppl in Dungeon, Raids at any difficulty, that don't kown how their classes are working.

So get the time to level your char and get to know it. Learn about your: Stuns, kick, morph, Fear (CC); Buffs, Bufffood, Flasks, Potion and so.

The most Player on this Server are not good player!
Just some of them are qualified to be recognized as a good Gamer. If you want prove, go and do normal, rhc or even the LFR or do mm+ with random ppl that are not from your friendlist.
Very little read the "ingame adventure guide" and understand it.
It's an endless list of things that makes me laugh and cry at the same time, if I am in a group with random ppl and see them play.
If you think I am snooty, let's go with me in the Dungeon you want and see me tanking the Dungeon. See the difference between me, my ppl and the random Player you already have met before. And dicide then about me.

And all that Problems comes from one reason, instant 110 chars with high gear and low player skill.

1 hour ago, Appelpastei said:

"wha....what are you talking about ? every single quest is working afaik," @ Appelpastei, so you really know not much about the buggy Quests/ areas.

You can only solve that problems if you put effort in it and do some work on the low level Quest. And yes it is not a secret that we have buggy quests on Legion content to.

So what can you do as a player?
If you get a buggy quest, delet it and go to uncover the map to get other Quests, if you are und 110 go and grinde your way to 110. Ask on World_en for good grinding Areas.

br
Neosilver

Edited by 2ice0
typo

So i become a better player if i grind my brains out on mobs that i kill with 2 shots? Doing this 3 times more makes me better? Does 10x xp rate sound like 100.000 gold to you? I am not lazy to play, i just find mindlessly grinding mobs very frustrating.

We know that leveling of pre-legion content is more bugged as the leveling in the broken isles. The focus is at the content of the expansion the server is running on and revamping all the old leveling zones consumes time we don't have. Anyways, the leveling on the broken isles allows you to level to 110 with fully scripted quests.

A table with the status of the leveling zones including their chapters can be found below. 

Anyways, I will lock the thread here now.